Huawei announces the MediaPad M1, an aluminum 8-inch tablet with fast data connection and phone capabilities
0. phoneArena 23 Feb 2014, 09:34 posted on
At MWC 2014, Huawei announced another new tablet, the MediaPad M1. Although a more modest device compared to the striking X1, the M1 has a bigger 8-inch display with the resolution of 800x1280 pixels. Its technology chart is completed by a quad-core 1.6GHz processor, dual front-facing speakers, and a 4800 mAh battery...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ArtSim98 (Posts: 2798; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
So this is the "amazing multimedia tablet" Huawei talked about in it's teaser video. Well,I'm not really "amazed" by this. Well of course the price will also probably be quite low.
8. vincelongman (Posts: 1203; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
Well HTC pulled a 'sammy' on Oppo (2012 Find 3 X905)
2. livyatan (Posts: 692; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
Great looking tablet..Android needs a high end tablet of such premium design and build
6. Totse2k15 (Posts: 265; Member since: 11 Feb 2014)
1200x1920, 323 PPI, CPU/GPU, specs from MediaPad X1 would make this 8" awesome!
I like the X1 and this M1 design, tbh.
7. GeekMovement (Posts: 1501; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Front: HTC One
Back: iPhone 5
Nice job, Huawei.