Huawei W1 press photos appear: Windows Phone 8 in style and on budget
0. phoneArena 19 Oct 2012, 07:53 posted on
We’ve already seen the Huawei W1 leak out, but now we have the final press images and boy do these Windows Phone 8 devices look fun, colorful and…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
A very good midranger.
I like design of wp8 phones more than that of android ones..
4. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
more like sony Xperia v front side
9. Seymur (unregistered)
14. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Front looks like Sony Xperia and back around the camera looks like HTC One X.
3. nobelset (Posts: 270; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
Love wp8. alot of new features not supported in wp7.
5. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3661; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
What the hell does "4 GB of expandable storage" mean???
Am i missing something here? Did i miss out a mobile lingo?
13. amirlukmanhisyam (Posts: 44; Member since: 26 Jun 2012)
4GB internal storage expandable through microSD slot?
16. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3661; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
None of you are getting what i'm try'na say...which phone comes with only 4 GB of expandable storage this days???
18. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10443; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Mid range phones, which is what this phone is....
19. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3661; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Do you even notice that mid ranged phones now come with atleast 16GB of expandable memory?
26. amirlukmanhisyam (Posts: 44; Member since: 26 Jun 2012)
Well this one come with 4GB and learn to accept it...
6. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1488; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
This has the lens cover of a one x ,rear of a Xperia and the front of a 8x
7. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1233; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
Had it been at least qHD I would have been really interested.
8. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3723; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I don't believe the Windows Phone 8 platform supports qHD resolution. Just 800x480, 1280x720, & 1280x768.
11. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1233; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
Well that sucks. Kind of a big jump from WVGA to 720p HD.
Just low end or high end.
15. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3723; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I love how mature the people on this site are. Two thumbs down for simply stating a fact. I looked it up. It is fact.
17. vvelez5 (Posts: 623; Member since: 29 Jan 2011)
What a physically appealing handset. I see this selling well, especially with the price tag.
20. Jyakotu (Posts: 844; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
Glad to see that colors in phones are making a comeback. It got pretty boring seeing the same black, white, sliver/gray slabs on the market.
21. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
nice specs...but i;'ll wait for what will nokia give in the low end market!
24. Altair (Posts: 367; Member since: 02 Feb 2012)
Huoh just another cheap asian copycat product.
27. djstammo (Posts: 16; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
Just 512 RAM :( They realy could instal 1 G RAM
And I guess no Gorilla Glass