Huawei Vision unveiled: stylish 3.7" Gingerbread smartphone in unibody frame
0. phoneArena posted on 03 Aug 2011, 03:28
The Huawei Vision might not have the guts to compete with dual-core equipped powerhouses ruling the market, but with a 3.7” and 1GHz chip powering Gingerbread it definitely has what it takes to sell 1 million…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Lawrence (unregistered) posted on 03 Aug 2011, 05:39 4
Design is a mash-up of HTC Sensation and Google Nexus S
2. ryq (unregistered) posted on 03 Aug 2011, 05:54 0
yes, you are so right. chinese phonemakers like most chinese companies just copy other peoples design and sell it at a cheaper price. something samsung did when it copied iphone's design and selling it at a cheaper price.
3. Laurynas (unregistered) posted on 03 Aug 2011, 06:08 5
"something samsung did when it copied iphone's design and selling it at a cheaper price."
Was it proved in court? If not then its not a fact...
Yes, Huawei is Chinese company, but Samsung isn't.
8. dblue45 posted on 03 Aug 2011, 09:30 0
Not exactly the HTC Sensation mate, the back of this phone is totally from HTC Legend, lets leave the front to Google Nexus S!
11. matistight posted on 03 Aug 2011, 12:24 0
Yet apple will find a way to complain about this
4. PeterIfromsweden posted on 03 Aug 2011, 06:21 0
Uh ugly compared to the nokia n9 and samsung wave
5. g (unregistered) posted on 03 Aug 2011, 06:23 1
I'd say the design of this is a pretty close copy of the HTC Legend, which is not bad at all actually.
7. bighands smallpockets (unregistered) posted on 03 Aug 2011, 08:47 0
Are you guys kidding me. I would kill for a great phone with gingerbread that won't make me feel like I am hiding george costanza's wallet in my pocket!
10. vikky (unregistered) posted on 03 Aug 2011, 11:18 0
sorry folks..... but i dont think its a copy....
Huawei already had a similar looking phone.... the "ideos x5 u8800"
but without the uniboby.....
12. downphoenix posted on 03 Aug 2011, 15:09 0
to be fair the only truly unique smartphone form factors since the Iphone were the Palm Pre and the Kyocera Echo. Everything else has more or less been a redesigned Iphone, Blackberry, or Pre. The Echo was a neat idea but flopped, and even that is being copied for that S2 tablet.
14. alan2ball (unregistered) posted on 03 Aug 2011, 22:34 0
You must have been living down under a big rock.
HTC have quite original design lately. My sister just bought a HTC Wildfire S & I can tell u how many 100x better looking it's than the stupid iPhone 4. Dare I say, it's even better looking than Samsung S II.
13. remixfa posted on 03 Aug 2011, 17:35 0
for a budget phone maker, thats a pretty nice step forward. granted the specs are simply "mid range" now with a 1ghz processor, but concidering where they were coming from thats a huge step forward.
more competition is better for everyone.
15. how awkward (unregistered) posted on 21 Aug 2011, 07:29 0
without doubt the love-child of the HTC Legend and the GOOGLE Nexus S...can't wait to get it!