Huawei Prism release date with T-Mobile is set for May 6th - pricing is still a mystery
0. phoneArena 01 May 2012, 10:52 posted on
Looking over some recently leaked guides pertaining to the handset in question, it details the date of May 6th as being the day when we can expect it to launch. In fact, it looks like big box retailer Best Buy will be the one to partake in this new handset, though, one vital component about it is still...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
it says right in the user guide that its 2.3 gingerbread, not ICS
DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE.
2. tward291 (Posts: 559; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
why the hell does tmobile keep getting this *** low budget ima do crack in the back ally phones for. Dame lets get the lumia 900 and titan 2
3. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
They should of stayed with HTC for the mytouch phones.
4. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
my guess is HTC started wanting a premium for the sets. Price fights are normally the reason people switch manufacturers.
5. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
I had this phone on us cellular for like 2 days until my parents paid the sprint bill and it is by far the worst phone ive ever owned and thats bad considering in late 2010 i had a motorola citrus and it was dreadful
6. eb4u2 (Posts: 3; Member since: 02 May 2012)
This phone looks much too similar to the Huawei Fusion on the at&t gophone line up. If T-mobile tries to sell this phone for more money than at&t does they will never sell a single unit.