Huawei P6-U06 leaks again, flaunting thin brushed metal housing
0. phoneArena 09 May 2013, 03:37 posted on
Huawei's crazy thin for a metal-housed handset P6-U06 has leaked again, this time showing what seems to be aluminum-clad chassis, alongside the interface powering up...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
9. sapibuntinx (Posts: 55; Member since: 08 May 2013)
hahahahaa... that's right... they should named it: Huawei XPERIA ZL, lol...
15. AnTuTu (Posts: 1312; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
Try to appreciate technology and other companies rather than trolling on every article.
This is a brilliant device and doesn't care about your useless comments.
20. Reverence (Posts: 224; Member since: 16 Jul 2012)
I cool....if can install stock android ill get this
2. Irad123 (Posts: 32; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
The first Huawei phone that I like. Might even consider buying.
19. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3135; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
The app icons in image 5 looks iOS-ish.
And is it only me that don't like the square shape of the camera???
Me thinks circle would have looked more clean...
3. kclgphilsbsa (Posts: 765; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
Xperia Z + Nokia Lumias + Lenovo/Asus skin
5. lhtbinh1909 (Posts: 89; Member since: 02 Apr 2013)
ok look exactly like xperia and what, flagship have 8 GB internal memory
6. volcano (Posts: 273; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
take lumia 920 switch top and bottom with left and right sides and you will get huawei P6-u06
anyway its beautiful phone
10. MistB (Posts: 581; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
A lot of ignorant comments on here, looks nothing like the Xperia Z. Folks just can't accept the fact that the non established but up and coming brands are actually rising in the ranks, what next, you'll say the Micromax ripped off the Samsung series. Please, accept the fact that other OEMs do exist outside of the Sony/Nokia/Samsung/HTC bubble and that they are bringing their A-Game.
11. red_fox (unregistered)
The back looks like a premium Xperia & the front looks like a Lumia.
13. galaxymega6.3 (banned) (Posts: 33; Member since: 08 May 2013)
Sorry, aluminium seems gimmicks on me, waiting the note 3 instead
16. mydi.maus (unregistered)
this phone looks nice like the design
17. smutty.puppet (Posts: 24; Member since: 24 Apr 2013)
it cant be a luxury phone producer like htc. not now
18. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Cool design! The best of Huawei!!
21. XperiaPrince (Posts: 108; Member since: 25 Dec 2012)
This just proves that even Chinese manufacturers can design better phones than samsung