Huawei "Mulan" visits AnTuTu, leaves behind high-end specs
0. phoneArena 29 May 2014, 05:56 posted on
Huawei's next flagship smartphone revealed some of its specs after taking a visit to the AnTuTu benchmark site. The device in question is the Huawei H60-L02, which has the code name of Mulan. The handset obviously is powerful, as it scored an impressive 36,182 on the benchmark site. And the information left behind shows that the phone has top-shelf specs...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
7. Neo_Huang (Posts: 1067; Member since: 06 Dec 2013)
Mulan is an ancient Chinese story, not some crap made by Disney. They just modified it. A lot.
2. Tsepz_GP (Posts: 987; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
Wow, the diff between the S801 and S805 score really isn't much, hmmm...
6. alaw.14 (Posts: 227; Member since: 10 Sep 2013)
Im pretty sure thats not going to be how the sd805 is going to score because the vivo xshot with sd 801 scored 40,000 plus on antutu.
10. FernandVizzon (Posts: 1; Member since: 29 May 2014)
right, I am agree with you, sometimes scores not mean everything.
3. maple_mak (Posts: 489; Member since: 18 Dec 2013)
Guess which manufactures would be copied by Huawei at this phone?
4. Taters (banned) (Posts: 6474; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Ascend P7 with this chip and I am sold. It would be much better that the garbage phablet sized flagships released in 2014 so far.
5. Ghost04 (Posts: 341; Member since: 03 May 2014)
The great thing about this phone is the size .
I really don't care if it's performance is bit lower then S801 or S805 .
Because the difference is not that much .
And nothing to say about Huawei's designs .They are great .
I am keeping my finger crossed . Hoping the the Chinese giant will bring something spectacular and make it available worldwide .
9. BaffledTruffle (Posts: 506; Member since: 07 Dec 2013)
Huawei devices are pretty good. It's just that their software side sucks. If you want to buy a Huawei device, I suggest you expect REALLY late software updates or don't expect at all.