Huawei MediaPad M1 hands-on: an 8-inch looking HTC One
0. phoneArena 23 Feb 2014, 16:43 posted on
Right from the start, the design of the Huawei MediaPad M1 reminds us of the iconic design attached to the HTC One. Honestly, if we’re to place the prized smartphone right next to it, some people would probably agree that it’s a larger sized version of HTC’s flagship smartphone from last...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Zeeya (Posts: 250; Member since: 17 Mar 2013)
Sounds like there is much work coming for a bunch of lawyers...
4. aksa123 (Posts: 314; Member since: 30 Jan 2014)
A : man, I really want that htc one. It's so sexy, but too expensive.
B : buy huawei m1 :)
A : ... sucker.
And what? $411 for 1200x800 display??? Out of question.
6. Pancholo (Posts: 380; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
What for? The humongous bezels? I agree! :P
2. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Women like it with extra length and width...
7. hurrycanger (Posts: 1545; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
well, women like it to match with theirs.
Like if your hand is smaller, you want a smaller phone. If you hand is too large, a small phone won't cut it. ;)
11. aksa123 (Posts: 314; Member since: 30 Jan 2014)
If it's threatening htc's market, then yes. Otherwise is just a waste of money.
12. Arirank (Posts: 40; Member since: 19 Jan 2014)
But as 8" tab its absolutely compact in one hand.. :o
8. jromy (Posts: 114; Member since: 26 Feb 2013)
Well, it seems that as long as a device looks nice enough John will always find a resemblance to iPhone/iPad. Is that his only point of reference or what? anyways, it looks good!
9. aksa123 (Posts: 314; Member since: 30 Jan 2014)
It looks good becoz it's a copy of a sexy phone lol.