Huawei MediaPad 10 Hands-on Review
0. phoneArena 27 Feb 2012, 17:29 posted on
In addition to the lovely Huawei Ascend D Quad smartphone, the Chinese manufacturer brought another very cool product here at MWC 2012 – the Huawei MediaPad 10 tablet. There are actually quite a few reasons for us to be excited about this device. First of all, it's packed with powerful hardware, which we are absolutely sure will deliver an exceptional performance...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. W.P._Android_in_that_Order (Posts: 206; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Ok. Good screen, but also 2GB of ram? Sounds like a winner to me.
2. Chronos (Posts: 258; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
Don't forget about the quad-core processor.
3. dodo1234 (Posts: 36; Member since: 06 Nov 2011)
"good screen?" ITS A AMAZING SCREEN. higher than 1080p resolution. This looks like a total beast, especially with the thinness, weight n design. On top of all that the hardware n software specs. WOW they brought their best game with this one.
4. Metalspy8 (Posts: 46; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Looks like it will sport a keyboard ...if you look at the pictures it has the grooves..
This will definitely be my next tablet ..thats if samsung hurries up and release that quad core exynos with higher resolution and super amoled plus hd display ..
7. bayusuputra (Posts: 941; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
if it sports keyboard, than this will be great.. i can look beyond tegra3.. but i kinda wish for stylus functionality like the Padfone and Note 10.1.. i need stylus for my work.. and i hate using separate digitizer on my notebook..
6. bayusuputra (Posts: 941; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
i wonder why samsung has not taken any legal action against the design like some other manufacturer did.. oh, wait.. nevermind.. taking legal action was patented also by that other manufacturer.. i forgot the name..
8. itiswhatitis (Posts: 422; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
A hands-on video would have been nice but anyway its too late for that!(will have to wait for Q2)!