Huawei Honor 6 flagship unveiled: top specs fit in an ultrathin chassis
0. phoneArena 24 Jun 2014, 07:13 posted on
Just as expected, Huawei took the stage today to announce its flagship Honor 6 handset, previously codenamed as "Mulan". Huawei hasn't pulled all the stops with the handset, as it doesn't sport the fashionable Quad HD display resolution, but, frankly, we are perfectly fine with the phone's 5" 1080p display pixel density...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. darkskoliro (Posts: 1066; Member since: 07 May 2012)
Didn't finish the article?
"The screen-to-body ratio is stellar at 75.7%, which"
and it cuts off
2. AndroidStuff (Posts: 45; Member since: 24 Feb 2014)
2nd image shows it was compared to 5S & S5, LOL they didnt dared to compare with G3 hahaha :D
4. maherk (Posts: 3037; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Actually it's the other way around, they are comparing it to the best 2 selling devices in the market.
I advise you to go read the G3 vs S5 review on gsmarena, the G3 lost miserably.
19. steedsofwar (unregistered)
Actually they were comparing bezel sizes, (on popular devices). But his point still stands as the G2 n G3 boast of small bezels. So compring with other small bezel devices would make sense.
3. Duketytz (Posts: 534; Member since: 28 Nov 2013)
Don't blame me for not trusting Chinese companies but there are way too many black sheeps in the Chinese electronics industry
18. steedsofwar (unregistered)
I blame you.
6. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10309; Member since: 14 May 2012)
It would be nice if the article was actually completed with no incomplete sentences and the pictures had captions to go with them. I'm just saying PA.
7. darkskoliro (Posts: 1066; Member since: 07 May 2012)
The pictures are pretty self explanatory though. The numbers made sense :)
12. Furbal (Posts: 771; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
I think we are in the emachines/compaq days of the smart phone industry...which is a very good thing
14. marcski07 (Posts: 597; Member since: 25 Apr 2014)
huawei honor line are not for sale world wide, i checked also the website it isn't even there... i'm was also confused, why they are skipping numbers...
16. Ghost04 (Posts: 282; Member since: 03 May 2014)
According to some Chinese myth '4' is a symbol of death or something unpleasant . So they skip the 4 number every time .
20. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1163; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
is that a mediatek processor? i thought only snapdragons can handle android 4.4