Huawei Honor 3X Pro with faux-leather back cover launched in China
0. phoneArena 23 May 2014, 07:53 posted on
Huawei got inspired by Samsung's Galaxy Note 3 to use a similar back cover for its new Honor 3X Pro Android handset...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Lt.Green (Posts: 397; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Isn't there a design language Huawei won't copy? Dang!
2. Duketytz (Posts: 534; Member since: 28 Nov 2013)
As I was saying earlier, now there's Samsung. I wonder what company will they copy next?
11. bachir8k (Posts: 126; Member since: 25 Feb 2013)
well sometimes I wish Samsung hires Huawei phone designers, Samsung designs good phone but they screw in those small details here and there, the faux-leather on this phone and the final finishing are amazing...
4. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 1016; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
Wait, how did they get Android 4.4 to run on a Mediatek processor?
5. nlbates66 (Posts: 317; Member since: 15 Aug 2012)
chinese chip manufacturer, chinese phone company? :P
8. aditya.k (Posts: 492; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
Lol.!! MediaTek is not a Chinese chip manufacturer!
6. aditya.k (Posts: 492; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
There are a few other phones that have mediatek processor and run KitKat!
7. NexusX (Posts: 339; Member since: 16 May 2013)
Huawei needs to do 2 things if they want their phones to sell.
1. fire and replace their product designers.
2. rebrand their products, start a new line of phones using a less Chinese sounding brand name, have their new design team work on those
9. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 1016; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
Xiaomi has some extremely Chinese-sounding brand names too. They seem to be able to sell well
14. awtohost (Posts: 3; Member since: 25 Sep 2014)
Here I somehow agree with you, on your point 2 point 1, I think the design is no worse than Samsung or HTC
Point 2 for sure, Huawei 3X o
and Huawei P7 er both excellent phones, with much better spec than iphone, and much less than half the price, and much faster.
10. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
these chinese companies seem to copy everything they see .. their designs reminded me of the xperias and iphones but you'd say it's a coincidence .. now here comes the Note 3 Copy to prove this and erase all doubts
12. awtohost (Posts: 3; Member since: 25 Sep 2014)
So where does those Chinese companies copy everything, we are talking about Huawei, I like to know where Huawei have copied anything ?
Looks ? not even that Samsung and Apple copied each other much more.
Huawei is just light years longer forward than iphone, new iphone 6 is light-years behind Huawei, with dual CPU ( Huawei octa core ) 8MP camera ( Huawei 13 MP ) iphone can not change battery, and can not get close to Huawei 3X pro or Huawei P7 If you buy iphone it is like buyig a Skoda car at Bently S price.
15. JJOPQ (Posts: 55; Member since: 15 Nov 2014)
Huawei honor 3X play MTK6592 Octa Core 2Go 8Go Android 4.2 téléphone intelligent 5.5 inch 13MP caméra
16. JJOPQ (Posts: 55; Member since: 15 Nov 2014)