Huawei Honor 2: 4.5" HD screen, quad-core CPU and ICS for $300
0. phoneArena 29 Oct 2012, 06:02 posted on
The original Huawei Honor, which came out at the end of last year, didn't make much of a splash, but that obviously can't stop the Chinese giant to go for it once again. Huawei has just announced the Honor 2, which shapes up as a pretty capable smartphone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. MeoCao (unregistered)
Hua Wei the Chinese agent? No thanks.
5. MistB (Posts: 581; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
There's no proof implicating of espionage, much like the farce that was Iraq and WMDs.
3. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3135; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
$300 ain't that bad!! But the price can't determine the performance of the device so i'll for the burn tests!
7. Captain_Doug (Posts: 844; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
How so? Jelly Bean obviously but what else?
11. someones4 (Posts: 622; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
sd slot, battery..etc,etc
how good is the chipset i wonder?
13. cepcamba (Posts: 717; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
According to some tests it beats Tegra 3.
14. someones4 (Posts: 622; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
so it's better than the one x. Might be worth the price then..
15. cepcamba (Posts: 717; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
faster chipset doesn't necessarily mean better. but the low price is enough to make it commendable.
16. Captain_Doug (Posts: 844; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
It says nothing about whether there is an sd slot or not and it doesn't mention the battery either. I guess they could improve more on the information leaked...
6. Captain_Doug (Posts: 844; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
If I was going to get a Huawei device I'd rather go with the d quad xl. Whatever phone I get next will have very impressive battery life.
9. tarmpung (Posts: 15; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
I've never dared to use any Chinese phones and don't care they are made by Huaway or ZET.
10. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6946; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
and wonder why the gov't doesn't trust huawei. what do u guys think bout the chinese company huawei
12. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
wonder if huawei will compete with that xiaomi phone in china...