Huawei Honor 2: 4.5" HD screen, quad-core CPU and ICS for $300
0. phoneArena 29 Oct 2012, 06:02 posted on
The original Huawei Honor, which came out at the end of last year, didn't make much of a splash, but that obviously can't stop the Chinese giant to go for it once again. Huawei has just announced the Honor 2, which shapes up as a pretty capable smartphone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. MeoCao (unregistered)
Hua Wei the Chinese agent? No thanks.
5. MistB (Posts: 581; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
There's no proof implicating of espionage, much like the farce that was Iraq and WMDs.
3. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3760; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
$300 ain't that bad!! But the price can't determine the performance of the device so i'll for the burn tests!
7. Captain_Doug (Posts: 997; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
How so? Jelly Bean obviously but what else?
11. someones4 (Posts: 625; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
sd slot, battery..etc,etc
how good is the chipset i wonder?
13. cepcamba (Posts: 717; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
According to some tests it beats Tegra 3.
14. someones4 (Posts: 625; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
so it's better than the one x. Might be worth the price then..
15. cepcamba (Posts: 717; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
faster chipset doesn't necessarily mean better. but the low price is enough to make it commendable.
16. Captain_Doug (Posts: 997; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
It says nothing about whether there is an sd slot or not and it doesn't mention the battery either. I guess they could improve more on the information leaked...
6. Captain_Doug (Posts: 997; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
If I was going to get a Huawei device I'd rather go with the d quad xl. Whatever phone I get next will have very impressive battery life.
9. tarmpung (Posts: 15; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
I've never dared to use any Chinese phones and don't care they are made by Huaway or ZET.
10. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
and wonder why the gov't doesn't trust huawei. what do u guys think bout the chinese company huawei
12. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
wonder if huawei will compete with that xiaomi phone in china...