Huawei EDGE future flagship leaks out surprising us with gorgeous looks and aluminum body
0. phoneArena 11 Apr 2013, 09:39 posted on
Chinese manufacturers have long stood for their capacity to blast away affordable devices that might perform well but come with sub-par quality and uninspiring design...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
54. Kriksis (Posts: 92; Member since: 27 Aug 2012)
I believe that EDGE in this phones name is for screen being (nearly) till the sides/edges...
68. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3685; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Yeah, thanks for the obvious information. I just meant that in the same way a lot of 3G & 4G phones have 3G & 4G in their names, this phone's name makes it sound like it's a 2G phone.
60. jbash (Posts: 342; Member since: 07 Feb 2011)
i think all the metal would be beneficial, as a previous post said, it would dissipate internal heat instead of acting as a insulator as does plastic.
69. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3685; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I hear that, but metal is still a great conductor of heat. The metal back panel of my old G2 would get very warm when I pushed the system. I can task my Note 2 & the temperature difference is barely noticeable.
71. chocolaking (Posts: 494; Member since: 22 May 2012)
It's a heat sink when it comes to metal design.
52. lauremar (Posts: 181; Member since: 29 Feb 2012)
A note to Huawei and other Chinese companies: Stop hacking or spying on the U.S. then maybe we will start buying your products! Just saying.
74. Powercarrier (Posts: 1; Member since: 17 Apr 2013)
I'd believe it's US spreading rumours that Chinese companies doing this doing that bad to their national security blablah but the truth is,they're afraid of China's growth in all the aspects. They obviously are threatened and jealousy ,they hate it.
75. KennethP4V (Posts: 33; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
no one need to spread rumors about this. Many independent research and findings confirmed this. If u search, u would see most global hacking activities come from China. With the high rates of hacking activity, it cant just all be private individual who hacks, most of them are state sponsored hacking activities. For example, why would any Chinese individual care to constantly hack and attack the US Department of Defense system and face long jail time? Info they get from US DoD is non important for any individual, but it would be beneficial for the Chinese government, yeah?
55. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Who cares what a phone looks like its a damn phone.
57. galaxydude1 (Posts: 6; Member since: 09 Apr 2013)
Very impressive device. Hopefully they will
Have a video out soon
62. cheetah2k (Posts: 1475; Member since: 16 Jan 2011)
Isnt this identical to the iPhone 5S leak the other day?
73. recond9 (Posts: 50; Member since: 11 Jan 2013)
Is it me ,or this looks to big for a 4.9 screen ?