Huawei CEO says 'shocking' devices are in the pipeline, flaunts an Ascend P7 with sapphire display
0. phoneArena 07 Aug 2014, 05:45 posted on
Richard Yu, Huawei's flamboyant CEO, reiterated in an interview today that the company will keep delivering "shocking products," whatever that means, and as if to prove that point, he whipped out an Ascend P7 with a sapphire display out of his pocket...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. marcski07 (Posts: 597; Member since: 25 Apr 2014)
when will a PINK variant of p7 will be released? tired of waiting. my GF wants that color, pink and black are already over used...
12. Ethos (unregistered)
u wanted say white and black are over-worn...
2. ancellim (Posts: 34; Member since: 24 Mar 2014)
Subpar performance though.
Ascend P7 has Mali-450 and 1.8 GHz processor...
4. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 1102; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
That Mali 450 is such an underperformer for an 1080p screen...
3. Bondurant (Posts: 377; Member since: 04 Jun 2014)
Hope its the P7 with their top end Kirin 920 chip.
5. ihavenoname (Posts: 1668; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Shocking? Really, quite bad marketing for tech device.
8. GreekGeek (Posts: 1175; Member since: 22 Mar 2014)
Anything from Huawei is shockingly expensive
13. Ethos (unregistered)
ar u crazy ? it cheapest
17. marcski07 (Posts: 597; Member since: 25 Apr 2014)
for their design and features, i agree. :D specs wise, is mid range, but hey, it is mid ranged price with beautiful body, iphone is an expensive mid range device. :D
10. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
I'd just be shocked to see one in use.
11. p51d007 (Posts: 182; Member since: 24 Nov 2013)
I'm looking forward to the Huawei Ascend Mate3
I just got a mate2 about 3 weeks ago and just can't put it down!
Hope the price point stays close to the Mate2.
14. Bondurant (Posts: 377; Member since: 04 Jun 2014)
I wouldnt expect that price of Mate 3 to be low. Its going to be their main flagship and premium product.