Huawei Ascend Y530 with Snapdragon 200 CPU and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean announced in Europe
0. phoneArena 31 Jan 2014, 23:48 posted on
The new Huawei Ascend Y530 will be available in Germany starting March, with other markets to follow. It will cost €149 (unlocked) in Europe, running Android 4.3 at launch...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. hurrycanger (Posts: 1534; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
$200? That specs?
For Zeus' sake, buy a Moto G.
2. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
That's because the price is Euro (€149) converted to USD ($200). Read the article properly. Smh. -__-
3. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
The Moto G costs €166 (8GB) and €199 (16GB), so it's more expensive than this Ascend Y530.
4. hurrycanger (Posts: 1534; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
oh okay. Didn't know the Moto G cost so much in Europe. In the US it's $200, and with the current or soon-to-be whatever-it's-called program, it costs only $160 for the 16gb.
9. hung2900 (Posts: 898; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Due to 20% tax in Europe, a xxx euros in EU equivalent to xxx dollars in the US.
10. hurrycanger (Posts: 1534; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
Thanks. This was one piece of important information that I was unaware of.. xD
5. MrKoles (Posts: 361; Member since: 20 Jan 2013)
Oh, wow, you pay 20€ more and you a 3 times better phone.
7. boosook (Posts: 1329; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
149 euros is too much for a phone with only 512MB of ram, since phones with 1GB are approaching that price point already (the xperia M costs 160 euros, the Moto G 169… ), and the additional ram is well worth the difference in price.
8. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 1128; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
Lesson learnt: If you can't innovate in design, innovate in colour scheme
11. avin007 (Posts: 139; Member since: 28 Feb 2013)
Wow didn't know there is snapdragon 200,too....
12. phenomium (Posts: 6; Member since: 26 Nov 2013)
looks like a nokia n70 very bad copy of nokia