Huawei Ascend P7 surfaces right before MWC
0. phoneArena 19 Feb 2014, 04:22 posted on
The Ascend P7 is expected to become the next flagship smartphone of Chinese manufacturer Huawei, and mere days before the Mobile World Congress…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. _Bone_ (Posts: 2145; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Nice, but to be competitive, Huawei needs to drop it's relatively slow chips and use a Qualcomm or Samsung solution until their 64-bit architecture is ready.
7. ihavenoname (Posts: 1565; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Indeed. P6 had only just and just enough power. P6 is very good value as it is, but still, shame that they failed on that.
2. X.E.R.O. (unregistered)
Nice speaker grills. Hope they're using a Snapdragon on this one. The P6, although pretty, is a bit under powered which was a let down.
3. uchihakurtz (Posts: 293; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Looks great, I hope hey bump up the ppi and use at least an Intel chip
4. ScottSchneider (Posts: 324; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
Stereo Speakers... ? Woow.. Hellooo Sexy... >_0
5. livyatan (Posts: 813; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
What a beautiful phone..proof that there is still room for original yet simple and stunning designs.
With a bit smaller bezels this would look perfect
6. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
What a beautiful phone, hope Huawei uses at least Snapdragon 800 processor or a faster Hi Silicon processor because the P6 is underpowered for a beautiful phone which is a let down. I hope Huawei won't disappoint us with their flagship this year.
9. clarkjeferson (Posts: 58; Member since: 22 Dec 2013)
That "Me" widget, it looks so cool. I hope Android makes a makeshift "Me widget" for other non Hawaii Phones.
10. csoulr666 (Posts: 95; Member since: 04 Nov 2013)
I see front facing speakers.....Finally someone other than HTC understands their need!!