Huawei Ascend P6 price leaks
0. phoneArena 11 Jun 2013, 01:11 posted on
The super slim 6.18mm Huawei Ascend P6 is expected to be released on June 18th in the U.K. and on Tuesday morning, a leaked ad for the phone was discovered showing a price of 2498 Yuan ($407 USD); the Chinese manufacturer has been all about setting new standards. For a while, the 6.1 inch Huawei Ascend Mate was the largest screened handset until out done by the 6.3 inch Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. thunderising (Posts: 225; Member since: 25 Nov 2011)
I'm really excited about this handset. Battery concerns though
2. dan86 (Posts: 298; Member since: 17 Mar 2012)
I hope Huwawei makes a 4 inch 720p screen phone with slim profile at reasonable price point.
3. jibraihimi (Posts: 695; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
Only 8GB internal memory, and no card slot.........!!!!!! This is going to be a big failure............ Hope 8GB part Is not correct..............
4. lovefist (unregistered)
8gb with no microsd expansion.
5. kindlefireowner (Posts: 365; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Slim, 4.7 inch screen? So what. Unless it has Samsung, HTC, Sony, or LG's name on it, Don't buy it.
6. GamePlayer (Posts: 48; Member since: 06 Jun 2013)
Wow! Lovely phone, lovely design. Huawei is getting really better.
7. jhattara (Posts: 33; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Finnish operator Saunalahti claims it has microSD slot.