Huawei Ascend P6 price, design story video surfaces
0. phoneArena 18 Jun 2013, 09:08 posted on
Huawei teased the Ascend P6 for a couple of days claiming it was “beauty worth waiting for” and it turned out true…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. grapeseed87 (Posts: 84; Member since: 13 Mar 2013)
Huawei Ascend Apple P6 iteration :P.
Honestly not trolling for response here. But just IMO that looks like an iphone with HTC One interfect >.<
(Secretly, I wouldn't mind an iphone 5 body with the HTC One interface running on it).
8. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Why you need iPhone 5 body with Sense UI?
HTC One itself has extremely attractive and beautiful body.
If you want smaller HTC One then wait for HTC One Mini :)
2. _Bone_ (Posts: 1748; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
I think this will be quite popular among ladies, especially the pink and white one, but the black one ain't bad for us men either. It'll priced around $400 off contract so I guess below $100 with 2-years signed, not bad actually. It's a phone that'll get some mandatory trash talk yet no one can deny that is simply looks good, and has a very clean UI with a color theme for each color version.
Well done Huawei!
3. wendygarett (unregistered)
Kudos to Huawei for hiring British design team as company strategy :)
4. mottykels (Posts: 293; Member since: 15 May 2013)
Huawei do something on your Emotion UI its ugly :/
5. yowanvista (Posts: 253; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
The Umeox X5 is the world's slimmest smartphone at just 5.6mm.. Just saying...
6. Gaurav008 (Posts: 179; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
True story. However be the phone design; the UI,software and specs have to be top notch, which in Huawei's case is not that good imo. (Emotion ui,i am talking about you).
7. wizzardtech (Posts: 59; Member since: 12 Mar 2012)
Expect to return your device after 5 days. This is worst than LG.
10. yahoo29 (Posts: 71; Member since: 15 Sep 2012)
No Updates, No Accesory & NO Service Centers. Lenovo is better than Huawei.