Huawei Ascend P2 vs HTC One vs Sony Xperia Z: spec comparison
0. phoneArena posted on 24 Feb 2013, 09:43
The Huawei Ascend P2 just went official and it’s an exciting device with a battery lasting longer than usual, a fairly slim body and a very reasonable price tag…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Aaron_R96 posted on 24 Feb 2013, 09:47 15 16
Xperia Z wins it for me, closely followed by the One, don't think the P2 is quite up there with the best yet, definitely a good mid-high end device though!
2. Ostoreh posted on 24 Feb 2013, 10:12 12 11
if you ask me , i say xperia z is better than other
3. Berzerk000 posted on 24 Feb 2013, 10:26 9 5
I like the One better for Sense 5 and new generation processing power. The front facing speakers are a nice touch, too.
18. emadshiny posted on 24 Feb 2013, 13:46 0 6
i prefer previous versions of Sense UI
this one is more like WP.
21. Berzerk000 posted on 24 Feb 2013, 14:18 4 0
The only thing that's like WP is BlinkFeed, but you can just swipe left or right to the typical Sense layout.
BlinkFeed isn't even too much like WP, it's more like Google Currents than anything.
22. emadshiny posted on 24 Feb 2013, 14:23 0 2
yes but i loved that clock widget on previous versions which doesn't exist anymore :(
but i love the way its SLCD looks.
anyway, its a nice device and i like it.
24. Berzerk000 posted on 24 Feb 2013, 14:28 5 0
Yes it does exist, you can add it onto the other home screens.
Skip to about 5:30
4. biophone posted on 24 Feb 2013, 10:46 0 0
The p2 compares nicely to the others. It's down on ram but besides that its great. At a also great price. Besides I for one don't use all my ram(500mb) on my phone. Never going to use over a gig. The p2 is thin, got a big battery, good price, retina quality display, fast proccesor, and huge screen. Just wish for a sooner release date then June.
5. aayupanday posted on 24 Feb 2013, 11:10 9 5
Boomsound and Snapdragon 600 make me pick the HTC One.
6. htc_prep posted on 24 Feb 2013, 11:12 8 2
I'm going with HTC on this One... get it?
The Z looks nice but more likely then not it isnt coming to the U.S.
7. murati posted on 24 Feb 2013, 11:15 9 1
Design on HTC makes all the difference. They've got liitle lost on camera, but I have DSLR for that. Can't wait to try it.
8. b1acktiger posted on 24 Feb 2013, 11:33 10 3
Except IP57 cert, HTC One easily beat Xperia Z. In Spec. Build is another debatable topic.
9. ghanemsam posted on 24 Feb 2013, 11:40 9 2
HTC ONE is a clear winner UltraPXL, snapdragon 600, ZOE, SENSE 5 ROCKS
10. jonartpop posted on 24 Feb 2013, 11:43 6 2
HTC One gets the better design for me, but Xperia Z is great too at the water & dust proof. The specs both of them are great.
11. preet27in posted on 24 Feb 2013, 11:50 9 1
by design. by specs and camera until now THE ONE IS BETTER , rather the best. as it has been proved that camera in xperia z has not proved to b ver good as it should b , where as ultrapixel tech has rather more advantages and better shots. m not personally saying it but comparisons teells us the story. htc has got the BEST LOOKING DESIGN. great body.SENSE 5.0 all redefined, its damn good and more user friendly than sony UI.more over latest snapdragon 600 is the latest and the best so far. rest lets hope for the best GOOD LUCK HTC.
12. InspectorGadget80 posted on 24 Feb 2013, 12:00 3 1
Its cheap cause of the quality in specs. Id prefer the xperia z over the one & p2. But still need a date for the u.s. version of the xperia z. The xperia z offer a sd card slot unlike the htc one
13. ghanemsam posted on 24 Feb 2013, 12:30 4 1
who need more than 32 or 64 GB ????? if you need more put your files on dropbox or any other cloud app
14. Berzerk000 posted on 24 Feb 2013, 12:31 6 0
But the Xperia Z only comes with 16 GB, and is only expandable up to 32 GB, that means there's 48 GB of total storage you can have, whereas the One has a 64 GB variant. And knowing HTC they'll price the 64 GB version very competitively like they did with the One X+ on AT&T.
Unless you want to carry around multiple SD cards, which I think would be a hassle, you aren't going to get more memory with the Xperia Z.
20. emadshiny posted on 24 Feb 2013, 14:03 0 2
but it can support up to 64GB specially when it is updated to android 4.2.2
23. Berzerk000 posted on 24 Feb 2013, 14:25 7 0
No it can't.
"Fortunately, you can expand the memory of the Xperia Z via the built-in microSD slot. With a 32GB card, the maximum is 48GB."
"it comes with 16GB of storage, which can be expanded with SD card to add on another 32GB."
"Xperia Z allows external storage for up to 32GB expansion."
"Sony Xperia Z supports 32GB MicroSD at the largest."
29. gwuhua1984 posted on 25 Feb 2013, 10:30 0 0
I don't think card reading ability comes with Android version updates...
16. amiroo posted on 24 Feb 2013, 12:45 5 1
Ok its clear..one is far better..hardware and software..but xperia z need to better lcd not tft lcd..it sound is not so good when htc one is fantastic..
17. cloud_atlas1991 posted on 24 Feb 2013, 12:52 1 1
Why is the Note 2 on the thumbail? Haha. Silly.
26. laputaquelepario posted on 24 Feb 2013, 17:05 3 0
I think the only thing that detracts from the One is the lack of IP57.
The Z is great except for its lackluster screen brightness.
Oh, decisions, decisions...
28. Jonathan41 posted on 25 Feb 2013, 01:59 1 0
I would take the HTC One. Didn't even have to think about it.