Huawei Ascend P2 hands-on
0. phoneArena posted on 24 Feb 2013, 08:37
Huawei Ascend P2 is a direct heir of last year's P1, and a very slim one at that. The body is plastic overall, but is feathery light, and, as mentioned, has a very meager waistline, clocking at 8mm...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. darryl12132 posted on 24 Feb 2013, 10:19 2 0
I agree. I like the Design but the UI could be improved
2. cloud_atlas1991 posted on 24 Feb 2013, 09:12 2 0
HTC One looks slimmer than this. Even the P1 looks sexier than this.
4. MistB posted on 24 Feb 2013, 10:45 2 0
Let me see, 1GB of RAM, 2420 MAH battery when 3,000 was quoted, Android 4.1.2 when 4.2 was originally promised and a form factor fitting for 2011, I don't see the selling point at all. Where's the innovation that was supposed to put CES showings to shame? Not seeing anything here.
5. N-fanboy posted on 24 Feb 2013, 11:16 0 0
Is it just me or the front of the phone looks like the lumia 920 and the UI looks kinda like iOs**t.
6. cloud_atlas1991 posted on 24 Feb 2013, 14:28 0 0
Nope, more like Oppo Find 5 and the UI kind of looks like the default icons for GO Launcher Ex.
7. belovedson posted on 25 Feb 2013, 01:54 0 0
i am impartial to anything related to china and their government. i am surprised that huawei is operating in these shores. am i the only voice in this?