Huawei Ascend P2 announced with a slim body and large battery
0. phoneArena 24 Feb 2013, 08:32 posted on
Just as rumored, the Huawei Ascend P2 will have a major selling point being one of the thinnest big-screen handsets out there at 6.3mm only. Powered by a 1.5 GHz quad-core processor, the Ascend P2 features a sufficiently large 4.7" HD 720p screen, eschewing the Full HD trend of late, which is hardly a big deal...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. baza58 (Posts: 19; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
Very nice battery for 8,4 thickness. Learn HTC, Samsung, etc
5. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Galaxy s4 rumored specs - 7.6mm thick, 2600mah battery
14. 90ninjas (Posts: 111; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
The difference in 100-so mah is miniscule..
3. dakalter (Posts: 5; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
you guys got some specs wrong. its a 2420 mah battery and only 1 gig of ram
4. Ale749 (Posts: 13; Member since: 26 Dec 2012)
The design of Huawei's devices are always really boring and ugly
11. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
yeh..of curse ..but much better than the ugly and boring SG series...
7. rgxVOiD (Posts: 436; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
"the thinnest big-screen handsets out there at 8.4 mm..... large 4.7" HD 720p screen" did phonearena somehow forgot about the Xperia Z?
8. Commentator (Posts: 2559; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
"One of the thinnest," but nice excuse to keep pushing the Xperia Z. It's because of people like you that we can't go one article without people like you jamming the Xperia Z down our throats! =)
9. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2881; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
It's funny how leaving out a few words can change the entire meaning of a phrase.
16. rgxVOiD (Posts: 436; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
Wow, I can't edit my own comment?
anyway, it was stated that it's 8.4 in the beginning, they got that wrong and i wasn't playing attention
10. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4124; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Maybe you should read correctly before commenting.
We've heard enough of the Xperia Z; 2012 technology in 2013. Sure, it's thin and IP57 certified, but other than that it's nothing special; it's actually pretty lack-luster
15. rgxVOiD (Posts: 436; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
No, its 8.4, phonearena got that wrong in the first place, they've edited the info now
17. rgxVOiD (Posts: 436; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
12. siluro (Posts: 46; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Oppo Find 5 is cheaper... $500
Also Oppo comes with the 1080p 5" display, 8.9mm thickness (just barely thicker), 2500mAh battery, 2GB ram, and otherwise comparable specs.
Not too impressed at that price point.
13. redcloudsk (Posts: 9; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
Once again Chinese company made in China....