Huawei Ascend Mate 7 leaks out in its full metallic glory, boasting thin bezels
0. phoneArena 28 Aug 2014, 05:22 posted on
Days before its announcement, Huawei's next flagship phablet, the Ascend Mate 7, has leaked in full bloom for the first time. The myth about its thin bezels is evidently confirmed, judging from the front picture, and the top and bottom ones aren't too wide either. Still, at the rumored 6.1-inch display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080, the Huawei Ascend Mate 7 will undoubtedly be another gigantic handset in the era of giant phones...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. tango_charlie (Posts: 250; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
I'm not really into monster sized phones/"phablets", but if you release such a huge device then please dear OEMs make sure to take advantage of that big display like Samsung does it with the Note Series. Split-screen, multi-windows...I want to see an phablet optimized UX.
5. Ghost04 (Posts: 335; Member since: 03 May 2014)
Excellent looking phone . With ,
Good spec and probably will have a great battery life .
Can anyone tell me the thickness of the bezels
Anyone any Idea ?????
16. tkboxer (Posts: 1; Member since: 31 Aug 2014)
The bezel width measured from the edge of the illumination to the outer edge of the phone on the Ascend Mate 2 is 1/2 of a cemtimeter or just under 2 tenths of a inch. The Ascend Mate 7 would most likely be the same.
6. udonyema (Posts: 4; Member since: 17 Jan 2014)
This is a brazen HTC One Max ripoff. How do they get away with appropriating designs from other OEMs?
13. RandomUsername (Posts: 808; Member since: 29 Oct 2013)
It's an illusion. The screen actually is smaller than the glass.
8. HugoBarraCyanogenmod (limited) (Posts: 1133; Member since: 06 Jul 2014)
Say goodbye to the competition
12. Chuck007 (Posts: 1109; Member since: 02 Mar 2014)
Dude seriously now just stop it already. This smartphone looks nice (although rather unoriginal for international standards) and if it's really good people will buy it regardless. Heck, I was thinking I might give Huawei a shot but upon seeing your post I immediately said forget it.