Huawei Ascend D2 surprisingly scores as best 1080p LCD display, beats HTC One, Sony Xperia Z
0. phoneArena 19 Jun 2013, 03:05 posted on
The Huawei Ascend D2 has one of the best displays on the market right now beating the screen quality of the HTC One and the Sony Xperia Z…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. _Bone_ (Posts: 2126; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
This is EXACTLY how a growing company can build a loyal base, offering the best in the business. Unfortunately Huawei's home grown chips are too slow. An Ascend D3 with SD800 would be interesting.
14. icyrock1 (Posts: 303; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
I don't much like there take on android with there UI either.
2. theminolaboy (Posts: 128; Member since: 18 May 2013)
After Richard Yu's comment about buying Nokia, I feel like Huawei phone's are just a piece of trash.
16. MistB (Posts: 571; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
That's pretty much what they said about Samsung when Nokia, Motorola and BB were the top three OEMs about 10-15 years ago, also when HTC was just a blip making Windows Mobile, then look what happened. The tide is slowly changing.
17. theminolaboy (Posts: 128; Member since: 18 May 2013)
Huawei's situation is a lot different from BB, Motorola and Nokia. Nokia being a century old is a true pioneer, Motorola being a japanese company is undeniably a true innovator and a pioneer for decades as well, BB, even they are currently struggling has a lot to offer with regards to the security of their OS, HTC, well, I'll just mention HTC One and HTC Butterfly. Huawei? Meh. They cannot even enter the american market.
3. _Bone_ (Posts: 2126; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
BTW the Galaxy S4 got an A overall score which outdoes the One and Xperia Z and matches the iPhone 5 and D2.
5. Victor.H (Posts: 411; Member since: 27 May 2011)
That is true, the iPhone 5 and the SGS4 both got excellent scores, but they are not in this comparison because the former is not a 1080p screen and the latter uses an AMOLED display.
6. _Bone_ (Posts: 2126; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
This, but if by any chance you guys wanna compile results, here are the comparable S4 scores:
13. belovedson (Posts: 832; Member since: 30 Nov 2010)
So from reading through it.
Samsung amoled vs Samsung pls vs lg
4. KINGJUAN27 (Posts: 195; Member since: 02 Jul 2012)
But it's obviously the ugliest hardware design of the three. LOL. :D
9. vincelongman (Posts: 1155; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
Hopefully Sony's new triluminos display technology improves their displays
10. jaychildz (Posts: 104; Member since: 31 May 2013)
Don't let this crap sway you away from what you want, WTF is a hawiei or however you spell it.
11. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
Atleast read the title before commenting your shiitt...
12. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4010; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
It's in the title... You couldn't bother to read the article before commenting?
15. MistB (Posts: 571; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Don't even bother, ignorant children will never learn and refuse to learn anything other than thier established brands, too much fox news brainwashing.
18. Taters (Posts: 2948; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
I wonder if the Active's LCD screen is as accurate as the amoled display.