Huawei Ascend D1 visits FCC with some mighty fine specs
0. phoneArena 17 May 2012, 00:07 posted on
The dual-core powered Huawei Ascend D1 has just come from visiting the FCC where we learned that the unlocked version of the phone will work on both AT&T and T-Mobile; the Huawei Ascend D1 will have a dual-core1.5GHz TI OMAP 4460 under the hood...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. jove39 (Posts: 1859; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Everything is good but TI OMAP 4460...seriously? This chip is so last year...may be phone will do good due its display...but wont be choice of enthusiasts
2. Jimstar (Posts: 259; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
won't be the choice of those obsessed with spec sheets*
Pretty sure an "enthusiast" would kinda just want the phone they want.
6. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
Since they dont have a "premium" name in the states, this could be a pretty darn well powered phone for not a whole lot of cash.
If were talking 400 or less full retail, it could be a dark horse favorite.
4. bhagi108 (Posts: 21; Member since: 09 May 2012)
why is there NO news about the Ascend D Quad XL ????