How your smartphone can get you out of a socially awkward situation
0. phoneArena 07 Jun 2012, 02:52 posted on
So, you end up at a mind-numbingly boring party, or your blind date turns out to be a relative of Yeti, and you are desperately trying to make up an excuse so that you can go back home and do other stuff. Can your smartphone be of help in such a socially awkward situation?...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
7. cepcamba (Posts: 717; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Nope. I actually don't socialize. :p
My only friend is my girlfriend! :p
4. thedarkside (Posts: 652; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
its actually pretty handy for when you come across someone you dont really want to talk to or see.
5. downphoenix (Posts: 2267; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Smartphones tend to add to socially awkward situations, due to how glued people are to them.
8. Willi (Posts: 2; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Does this work, when you are on the phone with someone else?