How to watch the Presidential Debate tonight on your mobile device
0. phoneArena 03 Oct 2012, 09:30 posted on
Obama and Romney will be meeting face-to-face tonight for the first presidential debate from 9-10:30 p.m. EST at the University of Denver in Colorado. There is a lot at stake - for Obama, to articulate his domestic policy recap so far, and maybe hint at eventual second term actions, whereas Mitt Romney has to hit hard and strong where it hurts, on the economy and the jobless rate, regain some polling ground...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. moofoodooloo (Posts: 137; Member since: 04 Jan 2011)
Thanks, but no thanks. I'll stick with old Family Guy episodes.
2. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 864; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
I'm getting myself reading for false promises and finger pointing.
4. darkkjedii (Posts: 12375; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I'm watching Yankees/sox but will b flipping during commercials.
5. Korgoth (Posts: 1; Member since: 03 Oct 2012)
Turning the debat into a drinking game myself.
Pick a word before the debate starts, and drink every time anyone says it.
Here are some good ones for those who arn't as creative:
partisan, patriotism, vision, economy, employment, growth, healthcare, rights, free.
Pick your own words, it'll be way more fun than watching the same old reruns of Family Guy.
6. WirelessCon (Posts: 309; Member since: 11 May 2010)
The birther movement is less relevant than Blackberry.
8. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
An intellectual KO for Obama. Romney is so clueless...
9. richardyarrell2011 (banned) (Posts: 510; Member since: 16 Mar 2011)
Mitt the Twit will be shown the door. What a waste of time this guy really has become. Obama pimp slaps Mitt
10. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
Bringing production outside of US will bring jobs to the US. We're actually bringing money in from outside of US by doing so.
Huh........... I didn't know paying Chinese workers outside of US (or workers from any nation outside of US) will bring money in...