How to watch the Presidential Debate tonight on your mobile device
Presidential Elections 2012: stay in the loop with these Obama vs Romney Android and iOS apps Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
10 great Android widgets you should try
09 Apr 2013, 08:08
Samsung Galaxy S4: 10 exclusive or little-known features review
05 Apr 2013, 07:17
Best Android phones to get this spring
17 Apr 2013, 09:48
5 smartphone apps banned by... Google
16 Apr 2013, 07:24
1. moofoodooloo posted on 03 Oct 2012, 09:50 1 6
Thanks, but no thanks. I'll stick with old Family Guy episodes.
2. Reluctant_Human posted on 03 Oct 2012, 10:41 2 0
I'm getting myself reading for false promises and finger pointing.
4. darkkjedii posted on 03 Oct 2012, 12:53 0 1
I'm watching Yankees/sox but will b flipping during commercials.
5. Korgoth posted on 03 Oct 2012, 13:27 1 0
Turning the debat into a drinking game myself.
Pick a word before the debate starts, and drink every time anyone says it.
Here are some good ones for those who arn't as creative:
partisan, patriotism, vision, economy, employment, growth, healthcare, rights, free.
Pick your own words, it'll be way more fun than watching the same old reruns of Family Guy.
6. WirelessCon posted on 03 Oct 2012, 14:20 1 0
The birther movement is less relevant than Blackberry.
8. jmoita2 posted on 03 Oct 2012, 15:49 0 0
An intellectual KO for Obama. Romney is so clueless...
9. richardyarrell2011 (banned) posted on 03 Oct 2012, 18:32 1 0
Mitt the Twit will be shown the door. What a waste of time this guy really has become. Obama pimp slaps Mitt
10. gwuhua1984 posted on 03 Oct 2012, 22:26 0 0
Bringing production outside of US will bring jobs to the US. We're actually bringing money in from outside of US by doing so.
Huh........... I didn't know paying Chinese workers outside of US (or workers from any nation outside of US) will bring money in...