How to unlock your jail-broken iPhone in 12 easy steps
0. phoneArena 23 Apr 2012, 15:44 posted on
Want to unlock your iPhone from your carrier? If you're comfortable with jailbreaking your iDevice, this tutorial can show you how...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. hm_chivas (Posts: 3; Member since: 23 Apr 2012)
does it work for the baseband 04.11.08?????
2. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
I can see prospective "Jailbreakers" freaking out and not daring go past the “De-Activate iPhone” part.
3. jove39 (Posts: 1742; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
So here it is...little fun for iPhone users...enjoy :)
4. andersensam (Posts: 10; Member since: 23 Apr 2012)
This worked quite well! I have to admit I was a bit worried to deactivate it at first (but then remembered I had an old ATT sim to reactivate if necessary). Some of the tutorials don't explain the procedure well and I looked for a while before finding one on YouTube called "HOW TO: Free SAM Unlock of Sprint, Verizon, AT&T iPhone 4S for AT&T, T-Mobile, ANY GSM". Any yes hm_chivas it works on ALL basebands.
7. gayasarafe (Posts: 25; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
i have iphone 4 with baseband 4.11.08 will it work? Pls reply
8. nikolas668 (Posts: 1; Member since: 24 Apr 2012)
i am from greece,i dont have a carier such as t&t or anything else,i paid 680euros for iphone 4s.will it be safe to jailbreake my iphone?
9. ndrey (Posts: 41; Member since: 30 Nov 2012)
Did you try new jailbreak source calledhttp://dreamjb.com they tried new iOS 7 exploit