How to unlock your AT&T Nokia Lumia 920 in a few easy steps (video)
0. phoneArena 10 May 2013, 08:59 posted on
If you want to free your AT&T Nokia Lumia 920 from the shackles of the carrier-branded SIM card, you are now more free to do so, via AT&T's Wireless Travel and International page, so you can pop in a SIM from another carrier when abroad...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. -box- (Posts: 3737; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
What if the 920 owner isn't an AT&T customer?
3. Rager722 (Posts: 126; Member since: 30 Jan 2013)
He just said he was a verizon customer....
4. Semish (unregistered)
: I am semish. I was just wondering how to unlock nokia lumia 920 at&t, and i find safeunlockcode.com/unlock-nokia for this, this is great information, what you people are doing for it??
5. Khirat (Posts: 2; Member since: 07 Aug 2013)
wow you shared great method yo unlock for free, but i already done unlocking of my Nokia Lumia 1020 AT&T from safeunlockcode. com .
6. jasonkuhn (Posts: 1; Member since: 15 Oct 2013)
I just tried this - it doesn't work unless you have a valid AT&T account. Maybe it did in the past, but not anymore.
8. scooldesire (Posts: 3; Member since: 16 Aug 2013)
Hi, i tried this method but didn't work for me finally i got my code and unlocked my at&t nokia lumia 920 from codes2unlock,com however thanks for sharing the information.