How to turn your Android device into a veritable gaming console for new and retro titles (video)
0. phoneArena 11 Jul 2012, 06:50 posted on
This epic 17-minute video can teach you a trick or two on how to use your Android smartphone as a gaming console, complete with installing emulators, hooking it up to a TV, as well as using various accessories like gamepads and Wiimotes with it...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. nicholassss (Posts: 358; Member since: 10 May 2012)
An SNES emulator accounted for most of my time wasted on my xoom.
3. zhypher_23 (Posts: 195; Member since: 04 Jun 2012)
Hope that PSP games will be compatible soon w/ Android.
4. sid07desai (Posts: 285; Member since: 03 May 2012)
Sony might have to shut down PSPs considering the advancement in cell phone chips.
5. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4498; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Wow I have been doing that forever. I love playing Super Smash Bros on the N64 emulator on the big screen HDTV. I love that any Wii mote with a classic controller attachment. We sometimes have EPIC battles.
Now don't even get me started on Goldeneye. lol