How to take a scrolling screenshot on the Galaxy S7 and S7 edge
1. tyrionTheWise (unregistered)
This applies to any galaxy device running marshmallow, not just the S7.
4. natypes (Posts: 1086; Member since: 02 Feb 2015)
How do you know you lollipop running peasant?
5. tyrionTheWise (unregistered)
I run marshmallow on my moto x. Anyway, I read the changelog.
8. engineer-1701d (unregistered)
now thats nice i use that every day for lists thanks PA
3. Tarox (Posts: 104; Member since: 17 Feb 2015)
wow awesome! Didn't know that.
And the best thing is...It's already working on my S6edge as well. Looks like this came from the marshmallow update
6. Landon (Posts: 456; Member since: 07 May 2015)
I discovered this after my Note 5 updated to Marshmallow. It's very nice! Now my phone can do this in two different ways.
7. natypes (Posts: 1086; Member since: 02 Feb 2015)
It's one of those features you don't care about until you really need it. Then you're very happy.
9. htcisthebest (Posts: 176; Member since: 15 Nov 2011)
This is a very practical feature. Kudos to Samsung!
10. sissy246 (Posts: 806; Member since: 04 Mar 2015)
This is cool. I have had times when this would have came in handy. I am not on marshmallow yet but will try this when my note 5 gets the update.
11. Oz.Sikhs (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 Mar 2016)
You can still do it on Note 5 with the S-Pen, even if you're on Lollipop.
From the Air Command, Tap the "Screen Write" and once the screenshot is ready, you will notice a set of three buttons near the bottom of the screen.
Tap on the leftmost one, "Capture more". The screen will automatically swipe down and will be added to the screen grab.
Press it again, and the screen will further scroll down. Once you done, y9u can share or save it in your phone. Hope it helps