How to sideload Android 4.2.2 on your Google Nexus 4
0. phoneArena posted on 14 Feb 2013, 07:10
If you are not one of the lucky souls that are having their latest Android update fix over the air on the Google Nexus 4, there are, naturally, ways to manually push it to your handset, instead of tapping the software update button hundred times a day...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. sonofzeus posted on 14 Feb 2013, 08:19 0 1
Can you give instructions on how to update on other phones?
4. OptimusOne posted on 14 Feb 2013, 17:37 0 0
you can't. What phone do you have anyway?
you will only get the latest 4.2.2 if
1. The manufactuer suddenly decides to not troll customers
2. A 3rd Party ROM developer decides to release a 4.2.2 rom(WAYYYY MORE LIKELY)
my nexus one runs 4.2.1 like a bosss!