How to sideload Android 4.2.2 on your Google Nexus 4
0. phoneArena 14 Feb 2013, 07:10 posted on
If you are not one of the lucky souls that are having their latest Android update fix over the air on the Google Nexus 4, there are, naturally, ways to manually push it to your handset, instead of tapping the software update button hundred times a day...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. sonofzeus (Posts: 95; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Can you give instructions on how to update on other phones?
4. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
you can't. What phone do you have anyway?
you will only get the latest 4.2.2 if
1. The manufactuer suddenly decides to not troll customers
2. A 3rd Party ROM developer decides to release a 4.2.2 rom(WAYYYY MORE LIKELY)
my nexus one runs 4.2.1 like a bosss!