How to set up your Samsung Galaxy S5 as a Wi-Fi mobile hotspot (Android KitKat with TouchWiz tutorial)
0. phoneArena 06 Jul 2014, 09:43 posted on
These hot summer days are the perfect time to pack your most essential list of gadgets and hit the road, but you can still end up in a place where there is no Wi-Fi network…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. WillieFDiaz (Posts: 91; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Really? Was this really necessary to post? If people dont know how to enable Mobile HotSpot on their device, maybe they should use a FeaturePhone instead, or an iPhone. And why limit this to the Galaxy S5? Its standard all around anyway how to enable HotSpot.
3. damokles (unregistered)
oh come on, calm the hell down.. the f word was not allowed so I had to use "hell" :(
4. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
There are consumers like that who does not know how to, it's helpful for them, cause people come to phone website to learn and read, what other's say.
10. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 8367; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
There's a LOT of menu options on a Samsung phone so this article does have some practicality to it. Especially for a consumer not used to Samsung.
5. Tizen007 (Posts: 575; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
Because many of the unique features on the GS5 needs WiFi in order to utilize them. Of course PA could have talked about other phones but it makes sense for PhoneArena to limit this article to the Galaxy S5 because of its features that are dependent on WiFi OK?
8. wilsong17 (unregistered)
Awe you mad bro? You need a cookie to calm down the hate
9. maherk (Posts: 2836; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Maybe because it sold more than 10 million units and many of those who bought it doesn't know how to use such features? Calm down kiddo, it is Sunday and yet they are giving us something to read, other sites usually take this day off
11. pego99 (Posts: 86; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
I can't believe that this fanboy brings up the iphone when it is a Android article.
12. xperian (Posts: 207; Member since: 10 Apr 2014)
They limit this to the S5 because other phones don't need tutorials for that
6. Settings (Posts: 1291; Member since: 02 Jul 2014)
Do flagships today ships with no instruction manual?
7. express77 (unregistered)
Next article- How to switch on an smartphone.
13. Nobodeyx (Posts: 7; Member since: 27 Feb 2014)
Download 1-Click Tether. Open 1-Click Tether.
BONUS! Tethered data is counted towards your plan, but not towards you tethering limit.