How to see who is calling from that unknown phone number
TrapCall subscriptions start from $4.95 per month
1. mrvid posted on 19 Jun 2012, 09:39 4
Useless info! There's a thousand sites out there with same info!
15. SherlockHolmes posted on 19 Jun 2012, 12:55 0
Go to TRUECALLER Website and download app for your devices !!
It will display the name of the unknown person calling you as soon as the call or message reach you !!
2. ajac09 posted on 19 Jun 2012, 09:42 4
fail. Give people the free options not the paid for advertising your doing here
3. SuperAndroidEvo posted on 19 Jun 2012, 09:43 4
If it's a blocked/masked number I just don't answer. Hell if it's a number that I don't recognize I don't answer either. They can leave a message & give their number if the REALLY need to talk to me. I won't be needing this.
4. jmoita2 posted on 19 Jun 2012, 09:50 3
Are you kidding me??? Why is this a news item/article??? What's next, one about using Google to find out info about anything???
5. MATOZ posted on 19 Jun 2012, 09:53 3
As AJAC09 said, who cares paid services!!, we need free services too.
TrapCall once was a free service, in one on their options, but now are only paid services.
7. cj100570 posted on 19 Jun 2012, 10:12 2
What a bunch of whining $&%#@&'s.... The info may not be useful to you but I'm sure someone finds it useful.
9. Astreo posted on 19 Jun 2012, 10:49 0
seriously ? most current address ? household members ? this is not something id like anyone to just have access to.
24. iami67 posted on 21 Jun 2012, 15:25 0
yellowpages does all this too its been around since the home phone was invented
10. Cugino2007 posted on 19 Jun 2012, 10:58 0
Whiteboard.com does the same reverse lookup but for free.
11. steven252000 posted on 19 Jun 2012, 12:12 0
Poynt has the same feature too.....and it is free.
13. ashb22 posted on 19 Jun 2012, 12:28 1
Just to see what would happen, I entered my cell phone number. It said "successfully traced" and offered to sell me a full report. Problem is, it claims the number is for a land line. And I've had this phone number for six years. I guess that's good, since I don't want them tracing my number.
14. CellieCell posted on 19 Jun 2012, 12:54 0
sometimes I really don't mind back tracking to the 1990's where we didn't rely on the world wide web for everything! and where you could get more than 4 gallons of gas for $5, and where people actually socialized in person. there is a time where you gotta say to much is too much.
22. GoBears posted on 19 Jun 2012, 22:22 1
No. He's just excited because he's reading about how his pathetic home screen is possibly going from 4x4 grid of apps to 4x5. Yes sir, IOS is sure exciting!
25. frustrated3 posted on 25 Jan 2013, 23:52 0
phonenumberreporter.com is a new site to consider.
26. prashant12322 posted on 30 May 2013, 02:56 0
there are many apps that can help you to know who is your call. one of the is True caller Global directory. know about it at techinmech.blogspot.in/2013/02/truecaller-global-directory-app-that.html