TrapCall subscriptions start from $4.95 per month
How to see who is calling from that unknown phone number
1. mrvid (Posts: 77; Member since: 02 Oct 2008)
Useless info! There's a thousand sites out there with same info!
15. SherlockHolmes (Posts: 125; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
Go to TRUECALLER Website and download app for your devices !!
It will display the name of the unknown person calling you as soon as the call or message reach you !!
2. ajac09 (Posts: 1481; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
fail. Give people the free options not the paid for advertising your doing here
3. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4831; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
If it's a blocked/masked number I just don't answer. Hell if it's a number that I don't recognize I don't answer either. They can leave a message & give their number if the REALLY need to talk to me. I won't be needing this.
4. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
Are you kidding me??? Why is this a news item/article??? What's next, one about using Google to find out info about anything???
5. MATOZ (Posts: 74; Member since: 10 Aug 2011)
As AJAC09 said, who cares paid services!!, we need free services too.
TrapCall once was a free service, in one on their options, but now are only paid services.
6. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
There is a serial thumber downer out there!!!
7. cj100570 (Posts: 204; Member since: 12 May 2009)
What a bunch of whining $&%#@&'s.... The info may not be useful to you but I'm sure someone finds it useful.
8. andro. (Posts: 1998; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
This surely violates all data protection laws.
9. Astreo (Posts: 102; Member since: 05 May 2011)
seriously ? most current address ? household members ? this is not something id like anyone to just have access to.
24. iami67 (Posts: 318; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
yellowpages does all this too its been around since the home phone was invented
10. Cugino2007 (Posts: 8; Member since: 31 Mar 2012)
Whiteboard.com does the same reverse lookup but for free.
11. steven252000 (Posts: 64; Member since: 10 Feb 2010)
Poynt has the same feature too.....and it is free.
13. ashb22 (Posts: 19; Member since: 15 Jun 2012)
Just to see what would happen, I entered my cell phone number. It said "successfully traced" and offered to sell me a full report. Problem is, it claims the number is for a land line. And I've had this phone number for six years. I guess that's good, since I don't want them tracing my number.
14. CellieCell (Posts: 121; Member since: 14 Apr 2010)
sometimes I really don't mind back tracking to the 1990's where we didn't rely on the world wide web for everything! and where you could get more than 4 gallons of gas for $5, and where people actually socialized in person. there is a time where you gotta say to much is too much.
22. GoBears (Posts: 449; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
No. He's just excited because he's reading about how his pathetic home screen is possibly going from 4x4 grid of apps to 4x5. Yes sir, IOS is sure exciting!
25. frustrated3 (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
phonenumberreporter.com is a new site to consider.
26. prashant12322 (Posts: 1; Member since: 30 May 2013)
there are many apps that can help you to know who is your call. one of the is True caller Global directory. know about it at techinmech.blogspot.in/2013/02/truecaller-global-directory-app-that.html
27. launderurkarma (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 Jul 2016)
I have a CRO. I've received calls from an unknown or blocked number today. I answered them because I am waiting for an important call that I know always comes through as unknown. These were not the calls I anticipated; I'll not detail, but what I heard was disturbing.
Is it possible to reveal the number of prior unknown calls (e.g. In my call history) or only for an active call. I've searched the web and App Store but haven't found anything with this functionality. Thank you.