If you are an avid user of either Facebook Messenger, Viber, or Line, then chances are that you have probably jumped on the sticker bandwagon already. And why not? Some of them are ridiculous (in an entertaining way) and funny. However, imagine that you've downloaded a sticker pack that looked good in the sticker store, but eventually it turned out that it's not your cup of tea. If you don't want these to clutter your messenger, then your best bet is to remove the ones you don't want.
We'll show you how to remove sticker packs from one of the more popular mobile messengers out there, Facebook Messenger. Let's start with its Android version.
How to remove sticker packs from Facebook Messenger (Android version)
1. Open the app and tap Settings, the rightmost tab available.
2. Scroll down to the Sticker Store.
3. Tap Your Stickers, the rightmost category in the store.
4. Press Edit, the little button just above the Your Stickers tab.
5. Press the red sign icon in order to delete the corresponding sticker pack.
6. Press Done.
Now, we will show you how to remove sticker packs from the iOS version of Facebook Messenger.
How to remove sticker packs from Facebook Messenger (iOS version)
1. Open the app enter any conversation.
2. Go to the sticker menu by tapping the smiley icon, which is below the text field you input text in.
3. Now enter the Sticker Store by selecting the shopping basket icon below.
4. Once there, navigate to the Your Stickers tab.
5. Select an undesired sticker pack by hitting the red sign icon.
6. Confirm the deletion by hitting Delete.
7. Press Done.
Well, that's it! You can now curate your collection of stickers in Facebook's own Messenger (or get rid of those altogether). Stay tuned for more guides on how to customize the popular iOS and Android messengers.