How to record time-lapse videos on Android
0. phoneArena 18 Jul 2014, 09:43 posted on
Time-lapse videos are the type of artistic recordings that make you stop and think about the beauties of life that we often don’t notice - the slow movement of clouds in the sky, or the way our planet rotates in the vastness of space…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. DEATHSTROKE9 (Posts: 399; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
So I can't use my Nexus 5? Its not in the list.....
2. Anshulonweb (Posts: 430; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
you dense motherf***er...... "etc" has been written at end implementing at they work on other phones other than that mentioned...
10. ManusImperceptus (Posts: 724; Member since: 10 Jun 2014)
"implementing"...? "Implying", right...? Dense indeed!
8. mrmessma (Posts: 154; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
After my 3yr old Galaxy Nexus got 1080p video, Google thought it was just a gimmick and scaled them all back.
5. needa (Posts: 205; Member since: 30 Jun 2014)
thanks for the apps. i would have never thought to time lapse without this.
6. apple4never (Posts: 1063; Member since: 08 May 2013)
as long as the camera is at least 3mp it means its full HD i.e. 1080p its actually 2 mp but you know. the quality might be horrendous though id use no less than 8mp, 5 if you know how to set up a camera properly and 3 if your like a camera god lol
11. ManusImperceptus (Posts: 724; Member since: 10 Jun 2014)
Basic functionality in my Symbian phone two years ago... Yawn!
14. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3535; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Me too. It can record 4K time lapse :) Better than these
15. hmd74 (Posts: 476; Member since: 31 Jan 2013)
My Nexus 5 had that option in camera app before Android 4.4.4 :|
the new Google Camera app doesn't have it :|
Why Google ?!!!