How to put a folder in a folder on iOS 7
0. phoneArena 10 Oct 2013, 02:00 posted on
This isn't really supposed to be an option in iOS 7, yet apparently, there's a way to do it anyway. It turns out that nesting a folder inside another folder is indeed possible using this clever method demonstrated in the video below. You'll just need to be patient and fast in order to pull it off...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
15. kabhijeet.16 (Posts: 723; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Its a bug.. If you try to put folder into folder its not possible..
It is a real bug but a real nice one..... :) Helpful actually..
Read " it won't work for the first or second or so, but it works eventually". So it is basically a bug.
3. JunkCreek (Posts: 406; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Accidentally bug that become feature. Indicated, it won't work for the first or second or so, but it works eventually. So it is basically a bug.
4. android_hitman (unregistered)
thank you for that .. i bet no iOS user could've found that!
this video is so offensive
and i hope apple will patent the feature folder in folder.. it's really innovative and impressive.
12. joey_sfb (Posts: 4081; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
I sure in some other os manual is called the sub-directory.
Yeah! go ahead and patent it. if they get away with slide to unlock, bounce effect..etc
Best innovation since slice bread.
23. JC557 (Posts: 1228; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
A folder within a folder... Fileception! We must go deeper.
5. ThePython (Posts: 537; Member since: 08 May 2013)
Brace yourselves, Inception jokes are coming.
(trolls are coming too, by the way)
8. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9722; Member since: 14 May 2012)
You wrote you're waiting for the trolls, yet you write a troll comment.
Pot, meet kettle.
21. Pancholo (Posts: 380; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
It's a folderception! Must go deeper!
You are SO original. At least try to make a joke supporting your prediction instead of being that silly hipster in the corner! You guys don't like anything!
(embracing for butthurt)
6. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 463; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
Uhm, duh. Dragging a folder inside a folder?
9. steelew (Posts: 124; Member since: 04 Jun 2012)
Wow I'm glad I switched to android. 2 years later and this is still an issue for iOS? So glad I switched.
13. Credo (Posts: 704; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
Waaauuwwww this is so innovative ! Good job iFools !!
14. iampayne (Posts: 318; Member since: 12 Aug 2013)
Yo son I heard you like folders, so we put your folders in folders
16. av911 (Posts: 167; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
"This isn't really supposed to be an option in iOS 7, yet apparently,"
Wow!! And the 5s gets a 9.3 rating.
17. jphillips63 (Posts: 195; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Old News I found this out as soon as I loaded iOs7 onto my ipad bug or not its a nice feature that helps clean up the screens
19. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1702; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Or, you know... you could just use Android and have exactly what you want on your screen and not have to make folders in folders to "clean" the screen. JS
18. Shrihari (Posts: 79; Member since: 29 Jan 2013)
even an two year old kid can do it on android...
20. ZayZay (Posts: 571; Member since: 26 Feb 2011)
Pretty glad this is news. Slooooooowwww daaayyy.
22. taikucing (unregistered)
lol, this feature has already existed in android