How to port the Xperia Z2 Smart call handling feature to the Z1 and Z1 Compact
0. phoneArena 04 Mar 2014, 08:23 posted on
Sony took its sweet time, but with the Xperia Z2 you are finally able to answer a call by just bringing the phone to your ear. The feature is enabled from the Smart call handling set on the Z2, and has been present on phones from other manufacturers for a while now...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
17. zuckerboy (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
wow I didnt know that feature. does galaxy s4 has that ?
20. ivanprskalo (Posts: 105; Member since: 09 Dec 2010)
And the Note lineup, but so what? If Samsung take features from other OEs, LG too, Apple took Sony's design for first iphone, and so on and on...
..so Sony can took idea and improve it a bit and then incorporate into own phones...
3. akki20892 (Posts: 3248; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
I still remember my n8 has Ringer off-place the device face down feature. I guess g2 have that answer feature. Go Z2
8. nlbates66 (Posts: 277; Member since: 15 Aug 2012)
ok feature, but i'd want to turn the shake to reject part off I think :P
11. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 413; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
Those are common gestures, guys. Just like the controversial pinch-to-zoom or multitouch war. What else do you want? You can answer the phone by placing your foot on it? Of course it will be by the ear!
13. jexxx (Posts: 48; Member since: 23 Feb 2014)
It's okay when Sony copies, not so when samsung copies? Wow.
14. tumchaaditya (Posts: 71; Member since: 21 May 2012)
I had this(through a third party software) in my Nokia N79 running ancient Symbian S60V3. and also have it on my N9..
16. maherk (Posts: 784; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Show me a video or a link where Nokia had this feature, can you? I was a Nokia guy, from the N73, to the N95, N96, N86, and the N8, and none had such a feature.