How to open a SIM card tray when an ejector tool isn't around (the MacGyver way)
0. phoneArena 12 Aug 2013, 01:32 posted on
So, how would MacGyver eject a smartphone's SIM card tray if its ejector tool isn't around? A paper clip would probably do, but it isn't the only "tool" fit for the job. Here's a list of items that can be used for ejecting a smartphone SIM card tray. The best thing about these items is that many of them can probably be found around your home or office...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. kanagadeepan (Posts: 565; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
I use thin ball-pen tip for my RazrMAXX_HD
2. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5470; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i personally use a push pin if i don't have an ejector handy.
6. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2957; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Just use your thick headed common sense, that's all you need.
7. gaby1451 (Posts: 109; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
The back of a good pair of hoop earrings takes care of everything ;)
10. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2957; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Do me a favor and reach over to your head...will you?
11. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 1871; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Simple, use anything which is pointed.
14. Akfred (Posts: 64; Member since: 08 Nov 2012)
Paper clip or needle is what I use but sometimes the toothpick .