Android apps for monitoring data use in real time
2. Network Monitor Mini
3. Cool Tool
4. Internet Speed Meter Lite
1. naveenstuns (Posts: 172; Member since: 19 Feb 2012)
I use an option in GravityBox for that.
3. wilsong17 (Posts: 1136; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
I'm using hyper drive rom which include custom option
4. tokuzumi (Posts: 389; Member since: 27 Aug 2009)
I just use the native Android data monitoring tool. Works pretty good, based in my experience over the last 2 years.
6. trila (Posts: 1; Member since: )
The best app for me to monitor data usage is Data Usage from triladroid - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.triladroid.internetspeedmeter It shows daily statistics as all apps described in this article, but also it shows statistics per hour for mobile and wifi internet. Which is very important to me.