How to make wallpapers optimized for Android
0. phoneArena posted on 20 Jun 2012, 14:55
Sometimes you snap a photo or find an image on the web that you would love to display on your Android device, but it doesn’t fit quite right, it’s gigantic, or you just can’t get the right parts of the image to show on the center home screen...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. KingKurogiii posted on 20 Jun 2012, 15:01 1 1
good article. this may have been just what some people needed to know.
also...can we have that wallpaper? (:
oh and if you guys are madly into customizing your phones here's a site i recommend.
and here's my profile page.
12. KingKurogiii posted on 20 Jun 2012, 22:24 0 0
nah, just whatever means you're willing to go to make your handset look all fancy. :3
4. JBz007 posted on 20 Jun 2012, 15:19 0 0
Same here but I bet the How To guide on that would be significantly larger.
5. phoneman09 posted on 20 Jun 2012, 15:24 2 0
Good article but unless I misunderstanding forget all this work and just go for an app like this:https://play.google.com/store/
apps/details?id=com.shirobakamthis should be just fine. a.wallpaper&feature=search_res ult#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5 zaGlyb2Jha2FtYS53YWxscGFwZXIiX Q..
16. Brewski posted on 21 Jun 2012, 13:40 0 0
Phone Arena this is way too confusing and has too many steps. @PhoneMan09 your method is super easy and you can do it all from your phone.
6. EarnYourLeather posted on 20 Jun 2012, 15:28 0 8
Why doesn't that RAZR MAXX have ICS? OH Wait, that's right! Despite the umphteen articles about it coming, Verizon still hasn't pushed the OTA update yet!
Seriously though, come on already. I shouldn't have to root my phone to get access to an OS that was used as a major selling point for the device MONTHS AGO.
7. KingKurogiii posted on 20 Jun 2012, 15:45 3 1
it's not hard at all to flash a leak, if you had just taken an hour or two of your time almost two months ago you would have had ICS this whole time. so either flash a damn leak or shut up and wait like you chose to do.
8. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 20 Jun 2012, 15:55 6 0
If you want to troll about this phone, by all means do it on an article about the update itself, not how to optimize a freaking wallpaper.
9. GeekMovement posted on 20 Jun 2012, 16:41 0 0
Nice article, Paint Shop Pro ftw I still love that program. The only sad thing is the Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch doesn't support scrolling wallpapers anymore.
10. Non_Sequitur posted on 20 Jun 2012, 17:45 0 0
It doesn't? Wow. I've only been using the ICS Phase Beam live wallpaper on my E4GT lately, so I wouldn't know lol.
14. andro. posted on 21 Jun 2012, 08:59 0 0
Two words: wallpaper wizardrii . A free app that gives you best quality and most options for your wallpaper