How to make any Android phone's interface look like MIUI 6
0. phoneArena 20 Aug 2014, 08:45 posted on
Say what you will about Xiaomi's renowned custom MIUI launcher that ships on its Mi line of flagship handsets, but it is one of the most visually rich, uniform, and, above all, functional Android interfaces out there, with barely a feature missing that will make you resort to the Play Store. Xiaomi recently let out the next, sixth iteration of MIUI, which swaps the rich, dimensional and gradient icons with the modern flat and minimalistic approach. If you don't really plan on getting a Xiaomi handset any time soon, yet are fond of the way that MIUI 6 looks, here's what you can do to deck your smartphone out, MIUI style...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. sip1995 (Posts: 808; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
Or you can just download an IOS launcher that is almost the same with MIUI 6....
4. ihavenoname (Posts: 1377; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
And for even for geek this is much more simple and easier.
5. Wiencon (Posts: 97; Member since: 06 Aug 2014)
Suddenly when Xiaomi makes candy looking UI everybody loves it. Hmm
11. Wiencon (Posts: 97; Member since: 06 Aug 2014)
My point was, that everyone was bashing Apple for candy UI and yet, Xiaomi copies it and everybody praise it. Hipocrysy at its best.
10. nebsif (Posts: 37; Member since: 27 Jul 2014)
ehh nope? Totally sick of xiaomi and 1+. Decent phones (one is a clone of find7, other is a bit too apple "inspired") at good price but not worth all u have to go thru to just buy one at the "official" price.
6. promise7 (Posts: 409; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
"How to make any Android phone's interface look like MIUI 6"
Only Android 4.0+ devices, so not "any" like you state.
7. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3202; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Sad that your info is old, android 4.0+ share makes upto 85.7%
8. promise7 (Posts: 409; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
Sad that you think 85.7% = 100% which is what "any" means.
12. gigaraga (Posts: 912; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
Doesn't look particularly nice. Although probably better than stock Android.