How to make Sony Xperia Z soup: simmer gently (video)
0. phoneArena 15 Mar 2013, 10:39 posted on
The Sony Xperia Z has seen its fare share of torture tests, but it's been bathing with swimsuit models to compensate for the frequent waterboarding it's been subjected to ever since Sony announced a flagship Android with waterproof certification...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Mmm.... Yummy... I mean eww... how dare you!!
2. smallworld (Posts: 481; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
OMG not hygienic !! And people are starving around the world!! You'd better have eaten it afterwards !
3. lee480 (Posts: 196; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
lol You put a S4 in there and the phones spoils. lol
7. smallworld (Posts: 481; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Imagine the Nexus 4 and iPhone 4 in there : Molten Glass Soup galore !
8. Suraj3337 (Posts: 45; Member since: 20 Apr 2012)
Even if I had a Xperia z I would not put it in there, why would I put a s4 or any other phones?
5. nobelset (Posts: 270; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
How I miss the old days when Sony was alongside Nokia ruling the phone industry then known with an "ericsson". Now it's closer than ever to wake up from its sleep and bitch slap other manufacturers, esp. the darn fruit. On an unrelated subject, can't wait for the ps4. :D
16. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 1115; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Sony needs to change a little bit to wake up, i have seen several Xperia Z videos and the phone seems laggy somehow and that is with a quad core S4 pro
18. pyradark (Posts: 821; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
nobody cares bcoz they happy to see on how sony manage to survive on this kind of torture
Xperia Z is meant for long lasting phone
if you want speed GO with S4, unless you drop it it break easily
6. ngyixian96 (Posts: 91; Member since: 05 Feb 2012)
does the camare and microphone still work normaly ?
nice try !!!!
10. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1488; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
i have another question - what if you drop it in seawater at the beach?
13. lallolu (Posts: 438; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
A shark will swallow it, then 8months later, the shark will be caught and a happy butcher will find the Phone in the shark's belly. He willput it on and voila it comes on with battery warning sign. He chargés the Phone and he becomes the cool owner of an xperia z.
14. voxmarc (Posts: 330; Member since: 22 Aug 2012)
oh yeah and it's included in the XZ accessories all including the pot and burner...and you get one "ArmBucket strap" with water for free..so you can show your friend that it is waterproofed...
22. voxmarc (Posts: 330; Member since: 22 Aug 2012)
same with you you got some issues on S4....
24. rgxVOiD (Posts: 440; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
I never said I hate S4, I quite like S4 to be honest, just that I wont get it.
You on the other hand...
17. AamirSIII (banned) (Posts: 187; Member since: 04 Oct 2012)
this is big deal for a flagship! great job sony!
19. pwnarena (Posts: 1128; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
i believe in sony quality but i think this is just stupid. a phone that big can hardly be accidentally dropped into a pot with boiling food. well, at least in my case.
as far as i know, opening the back panel of the xperia z only takes neat from a hair dryer. putting it into boiling is just dangerous. the back may detach and the battery and other parts get exposed to the heat. it's a waste of food. a waste of an expensive device.
25. rodkurt (Posts: 128; Member since: 29 Nov 2012)
they could've used boiling water...why the soup