How to make Sony Xperia Z soup: simmer gently (video)
2. smallworld posted on 15 Mar 2013, 10:49 8 4
OMG not hygienic !! And people are starving around the world!! You'd better have eaten it afterwards !
3. lee480 posted on 15 Mar 2013, 10:50 17 2
lol You put a S4 in there and the phones spoils. lol
7. smallworld posted on 15 Mar 2013, 10:58 5 0
Imagine the Nexus 4 and iPhone 4 in there : Molten Glass Soup galore !
8. Suraj3337 posted on 15 Mar 2013, 10:58 0 2
Even if I had a Xperia z I would not put it in there, why would I put a s4 or any other phones?
5. nobelset posted on 15 Mar 2013, 10:55 9 0
How I miss the old days when Sony was alongside Nokia ruling the phone industry then known with an "ericsson". Now it's closer than ever to wake up from its sleep and bitch slap other manufacturers, esp. the darn fruit. On an unrelated subject, can't wait for the ps4. :D
16. CanYouSeeTheLight posted on 15 Mar 2013, 16:06 0 4
Sony needs to change a little bit to wake up, i have seen several Xperia Z videos and the phone seems laggy somehow and that is with a quad core S4 pro
18. pyradark posted on 15 Mar 2013, 19:36 2 0
nobody cares bcoz they happy to see on how sony manage to survive on this kind of torture
Xperia Z is meant for long lasting phone
if you want speed GO with S4, unless you drop it it break easily
6. ngyixian96 posted on 15 Mar 2013, 10:55 0 0
does the camare and microphone still work normaly ?
nice try !!!!
10. RaKithAPeiRiZ posted on 15 Mar 2013, 11:04 0 0
i have another question - what if you drop it in seawater at the beach?
13. lallolu posted on 15 Mar 2013, 12:43 9 1
A shark will swallow it, then 8months later, the shark will be caught and a happy butcher will find the Phone in the shark's belly. He willput it on and voila it comes on with battery warning sign. He chargés the Phone and he becomes the cool owner of an xperia z.
15. gogowho posted on 15 Mar 2013, 13:45 1 0
23. bipinm posted on 17 Mar 2013, 02:22 0 0
14. voxmarc posted on 15 Mar 2013, 12:47 2 1
oh yeah and it's included in the XZ accessories all including the pot and burner...and you get one "ArmBucket strap" with water for free..so you can show your friend that it is waterproofed...
24. rgxVOiD posted on 17 Mar 2013, 03:20 0 0
I never said I hate S4, I quite like S4 to be honest, just that I wont get it.
You on the other hand...
17. AamirSIII posted on 15 Mar 2013, 18:20 2 0
this is big deal for a flagship! great job sony!
19. pwnarena posted on 15 Mar 2013, 20:28 0 0
i believe in sony quality but i think this is just stupid. a phone that big can hardly be accidentally dropped into a pot with boiling food. well, at least in my case.
as far as i know, opening the back panel of the xperia z only takes neat from a hair dryer. putting it into boiling is just dangerous. the back may detach and the battery and other parts get exposed to the heat. it's a waste of food. a waste of an expensive device.