How to install iOS 6 Beta on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
0. phoneArena 15 Jun 2012, 07:47 posted on
Apple's iOS 6 will work on the company's newer mobile devices, like the iPhone 3GS/4/4S, the iPad 2, the new iPad and the iPod touch 4th generation. Cupertino released a Beta version of it that is meant for developers only, but if you are curious to test drive the new functions, which are still a work in progress, you can check it out anyway...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. shamataa (Posts: 215; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
Don't even bother. your are just wasting your time downloading this crap. Wait until its finshed though i highly doubt its going to be a new disgn.
2. chirsmolica (Posts: 1; Member since: 15 Jun 2012)
If you need your UDID registered visit quickudid.com they only cost $5 and did it instantly for me. I'm loving iOS6
4. Quizzer2093 (Posts: 1; Member since: 15 Jun 2012)
well .. these steps work like crap .. downloaded the firmwares from imzdl and itunes says they are not valid
5. MOMMYTECHDIARY (Posts: 1; Member since: 15 Jun 2012)
I would like to try this out for my followers but I am not sure if it is worth it follow my blog at w w w .mommytechdiary.com