How to improve video recording with your Google Nexus 4
0. phoneArena 18 Dec 2012, 08:45 posted on
Nexus 4 might be many things, like the best value-for-money Android proposition right now, but camerawise it's not the sharpest tool in the shed, given that LG had skimped on the 13 MP unit gracing its more expensive Optimus G brother...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2957; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Thank God for flexibility (Android)...
But i'll save this page and refer to it when i get a Nexus 4 :)
2. Rayzin (Posts: 83; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
This camera app is sooo much better then the stock one on the Nexus 4. It gives macro shots the clarity and sharpness I've been looking for. Thanks PA
3. Lboogey6 (Posts: 237; Member since: 31 Jan 2012)
wait it takes up more space but you can't expand memory..... no thank you
4. remixfa (Posts: 13901; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
you could just offload the videos to your computer. You dont need to store every last one of them on the phone.
5. Pedro0x (Posts: 254; Member since: 19 Oct 2012)
Phonearena : please do not say that optimus g takes better pictures that Nexus 4, Optimus g with 13MP camera sucks and MP do not matter that much. And Nexus 4 has a very high network speed so you can upload the pictures to Dropbox.
6. starandmountain (Posts: 47; Member since: 01 Apr 2012)
can you guys also try something like this on the note 2?
7. techloverNYC (Posts: 182; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
can i just get this phone ship to my place alrdy!! been waiting for lk 4 weeks alrdy