- Using a file browser (like root explorer/es file explorer etc) go to the /system/etc folder
- Make sure your system is mounted RW
- Search for the media_profiles.xml file and open it up in any text editor
- Once you scroll down you will see the following:
How to improve video recording with your Google Nexus 4
1. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3386; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Thank God for flexibility (Android)...
But i'll save this page and refer to it when i get a Nexus 4 :)
2. Rayzin (Posts: 83; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
This camera app is sooo much better then the stock one on the Nexus 4. It gives macro shots the clarity and sharpness I've been looking for. Thanks PA
3. Lboogey6 (Posts: 274; Member since: 31 Jan 2012)
wait it takes up more space but you can't expand memory..... no thank you
4. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
you could just offload the videos to your computer. You dont need to store every last one of them on the phone.
5. Pedro0x (Posts: 271; Member since: 19 Oct 2012)
Phonearena : please do not say that optimus g takes better pictures that Nexus 4, Optimus g with 13MP camera sucks and MP do not matter that much. And Nexus 4 has a very high network speed so you can upload the pictures to Dropbox.
6. starandmountain (Posts: 53; Member since: 01 Apr 2012)
can you guys also try something like this on the note 2?
7. techloverNYC (Posts: 601; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
can i just get this phone ship to my place alrdy!! been waiting for lk 4 weeks alrdy