Apple iPhone 4 Specifications | Review
1. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
Anyone else think its sad that you have to buy accessories to make your "worlds greatest phone" work properly?
6. alex_a (Posts: 7; Member since: 12 Aug 2009)
I wanted this phone really badly, but after this..... I am not sure I want it anymore. Even $200 is too much for the phone that is not working properly out of the box.
19. matt1q2aw3 (unregistered)
I love this....Apple goofed on something sooooo simple, this appears to be a design flaw not based upon computer programming or faulty components.... but simply improper design of the antenna as well as improper testing... Then again, how could Apple properly test their products when they can't even keep track of their prototypes. Those all end up in a puddle of spilled beer and redbull-vodkas. It would be an absolute disgrace if the employee who designed the antenna was fired for this and Jobs is still gets to water and fertilize his orchard of I-bitches. Somewhere on the product testing checklist there is a missing box for "does this phone drop more calls then would be expected?" Someone get me a whool shirt.
20. matt1q2aw3 (unregistered)
excuse me... "wool shirt"
2. kellybl131 (Posts: 42; Member since: 19 Jan 2009)
Maybe it's just me... but you shouldn't need to "improve connectivity" on a phone that costs $300.
3. clevername (Posts: 1436; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
Too bad his has to be necessary but kudos to this guy. This was a bigger stoke of genius than the antenna itself.
5. PapaJay224 (Posts: 866; Member since: 08 Feb 2009)
Wow, you hear that Apple owners, You get to wear a rubber while Apple is Fu**ing you, and it only costs 29.99! WOW! You should expect to see these in the mens room of bowling alleys and gas stations, late 2010.
9. dsg_cobra (Posts: 35; Member since: 25 Nov 2009)
wow, thank you i needed that, actually made me laugh out loud.
8. nak1017 (Posts: 328; Member since: 08 Jan 2010)
A couple inches of electrical tape will do the same thing and cost just about nothing... though it'll be ugly as sin.
10. iheartblueberry (Posts: 78; Member since: 26 Apr 2010)
Where do you get this so called "free electrical tape"??? I want some.
15. nak1017 (Posts: 328; Member since: 08 Jan 2010)
Fair point... I should have edited to just say 'tape'
29. wade1968 (Posts: 224; Member since: 12 Apr 2010)
Cheaper electrical tape may be found at Walmart.
30. wade1968 (Posts: 224; Member since: 12 Apr 2010)
please do not edit your words. You have the right words.
12. zuno gyakusatsu (Posts: 257; Member since: 16 Mar 2010)
hate to break it to you, but the droid incredible has known signal/grounding issues as well...
24. ILOVEIPHONE25 (unregistered)
your a big ass hater, fag....why don't you ever say anything possible? just because you have acne all over your face don't hate us
25. HockeyDood (Posts: 72; Member since: 14 May 2010)
All you do is on this site is hate on anyone who says anything positive about a non-iFail or anything negative about an iFail. You don't bring anything meaningful, insightful, intelligent, or amusing to any post on this site. Go take your Ritalin, wait for a pubic hair to grow, and then come back. Until then little boy, shut the fuck up. Nobody cares about you.
26. iHateCrapple (Posts: 734; Member since: 12 Feb 2010)
ILOVEIPHONE25- I'm a big ass hater? Reread some of your own posts and tell me who the fag is...Talking about acting like little kids an sh*t in the Netflix article like your big sh*t, please, STFU. YOU sir, are a sheep! (Blow) Jobs needs his balls waxed...get to steppin boy!
32. cansler (Posts: 136; Member since: 07 Oct 2009)
I'm pretty sure you meant anything POSITIVE (not possible) ...tough guy...
13. Hallucinator (Posts: 352; Member since: 24 May 2010)
It is very apparent that Apple knew of the antenna problem all along. Instead of fixing the problem they came up with these stupid bumpers to Jimmy rig the phone. It's like selling a brand new car with the exhaust falling off and instead of fixing it, you sell the consumer a colorful hanger to correct the issue. I hate to say it, but very lame Apple!!!
14. deejh (Posts: 34; Member since: 14 Apr 2010)
As I've said before and I will continue to say, FAIL, FAIL,FAIL.......It's freakin ridicilous that you would even have to consider buying an unneeded accessory for what steve jobs calls " The phone that has changed everything, again." I tell you what it did change, it changed me from an iphone user with att to a htc evo owner and sprint:-) and i am loving the now network and android
17. NOVAinc (Posts: 99; Member since: 24 Jun 2010)
What do I have to buy to fix my EVO? Its screen started to pop out of the case. My nexus one is having a signal problem as well, can I fix it with a plastic case?
21. deejh (Posts: 34; Member since: 14 Apr 2010)
No problems with my evo, update went well, better battery life and no light leakage issues so go buy your rubberbands for ur $300.00 piece of crap. Lol
23. NOVAinc (Posts: 99; Member since: 24 Jun 2010)
Oh... So my EVO is a $300 piece of crap and yours is not?
22. twashington4 (Posts: 81; Member since: 24 May 2010)
$29 for a piece of rubber to wrap around your phone? Whatever!! For what? Because it has an Apple logo on it? Man, Apple can sell you that thing for $4.99 and still make a profit. It's just inexpensive molded plastic/silicone from China (no offense to anyone from China, of course). You're idea is cool with the rubber band, but obviously we shouldn't have to resort to those measures. Apple will still sell their phones because of their fan base, but if this keeps escalating they are going to have to recall and retrofit the Iphone 4.
31. wade1968 (Posts: 224; Member since: 12 Apr 2010)
China is not to blame. they make what they are told to make.
27. RS9568 (Posts: 13; Member since: 22 Jun 2010)
Why wouldn't you want to protect your $300 iPhone, Incredible, or EVO? We all have insurance on our cars right?
33. breal525 (Posts: 27; Member since: 24 May 2010)
Its funny my iPhone4 works just fine. And it is sweet!!!