How to handwrite your Google searches directly on your smartphone or tablet screen
1. zaryab_hussain77 posted on 26 Jul 2012, 15:23 0 7
stupid.....not enough time to do this.....may b u people like...
4. jaytai0106 posted on 26 Jul 2012, 16:00 2 0
It's cool but like you said, it does take longer to write than to type.
8. Wiki_jaan posted on 26 Jul 2012, 17:34 3 0
dude ppl want every type of new feature ........
2. PhoneCritic posted on 26 Jul 2012, 15:40 4 0
Good to have plenty of options. Good Job Google.
3. Ohrules posted on 26 Jul 2012, 15:57 3 0
the guy at the end ordered pizza cuz he burnt the meal he was cooking :D
5. irvinkeith posted on 26 Jul 2012, 16:55 2 0
stuff like this makes me wonder even more why Apple and Google can't just get along. Both are great companies that bring alot to the table, no reason to waste all this money in court.
6. Commentator posted on 26 Jul 2012, 16:59 0 2
I feel like this is wasted on most smartphones: writing with your finger is awkward and slow. Anything with a stylus though could really use this, such as the Galaxy Note, or any tablet really.
9. dudeyoureabarista posted on 26 Jul 2012, 18:59 2 0
I'm not trying to bash your article or anything, but the Korean language uses an alphabet system. It actually has fewer letters than English. How do I know this? I'm Korean. So Koreans have ease writing with a keyboard just like typing English on a keyboard. However, Chinese you are write there's almost a different character for every word which this will be useful.Not sure about Japanese though..
11. Penny posted on 26 Jul 2012, 20:46 0 0
Hmm, didn't find the option to enable it on my HTC Trophy. Wanted to mess with it a bit, but whatever.
12. networkdood posted on 26 Jul 2012, 20:49 1 0
works great on my small 4 inch captivate (2010), that soon apple will call as being innovative on their next iphone (2012)