How to get a one-handed mode on any rooted Android device
0. phoneArena 09 May 2014, 07:26 posted on
Today, we'll show you how to mod just about any device based on Android 4.0 and above and install a special one-handed mode...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
5. gustavoace (Posts: 118; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
Xposed FW should be App of the year, EVERY year. It is an amazing app!
2. twens (Posts: 831; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
Enough of this one handed operation bull**** Even on my iphone5 I still find myself using two hands in most situations. Why is the media forcing everyone to believe two handed operation on mobile is wrong? Is it because Apple hasn't gone big screen yet? It's becoming annoying. I used two hands to type this on my iPhone 5. Enough already.
3. Duketytz (Posts: 534; Member since: 28 Nov 2013)
Er some people just like the convenience? For me there are so many occasions where I will be using one handed operations, such as when I'm holding something on the other hand?
4. Planterz (Posts: 1464; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
It annoys you that they give people an option that you don't use? That makes it BS? Get over yourself, sweetheart.
8. RandomUsername (Posts: 736; Member since: 29 Oct 2013)
That's just, like, your opinion, man.
9. jroc74 (Posts: 5261; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
While I agree one handed smartphone use is really overblown.....because even with the orig Droid I used 2 hands....one to hold the phone steady....its nice to have options...choices.
If more ppl really paid attention...they might find they use 2 hands the most.
6. RebelwithoutaClue (Posts: 1841; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
Most of the time I'm using my N5 one-handed, since I only use the keyboard. Also gestures help a lot. But I use two hands as well and I don't consider it a burden at all.
10. steedsofwar (Posts: 288; Member since: 07 Oct 2013)
One handed use is overrated for phones in the 5" category. As long as your fingers can wrap around the device to hold safely.
I found myself typing with two hands, taking pictures, pinch and zooming, gaming etc with two hands.
Anything bigger than 5" (bar the LG G2) tends to have a very large chassis and holding the phone comfortably or ergonomically becomes very annoying. Look at the s5, the M8 the Z2... all larger footprint than the G2. The Galaxy Nexus was the perfect balance.
12. The-Sailor-Man (banned) (Posts: 1095; Member since: 25 Mar 2014)
As I agree about the big inconvenience. and that most of the time ppl use both hands, even on iphone,- the one hand functions on the Note makes the one hand use possible if needed.
11. gigaraga (Posts: 1420; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
My Note 3 is still usable with one hand despite the large size, and I hardly end up using the one-handed feature anyways.
13. foreverjin08 (Posts: 51; Member since: 10 Sep 2013)
Forget about all these stupid one-handed modes. Give me back my trackpad!