How to get Android and iOS apps for free or on the cheap
How to get Android and iOS apps on the cheap Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
How to get Android and iOS apps on the cheap
1. Amazon Appstore
2. Humble Bundle
Visit the Humble Bundle web site
Visit the AppShopper web site
Or visit the AppGratis web site
1. tiara6918 (Posts: 1242; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Or just simply type the apk you want on Google but wait...can I do that on ios too?
3. JakeLee (Posts: 372; Member since: 02 Nov 2013)
Exactly my point. You don't even have to root the device to run pirated apps for Android.
iOS is a different story though.
4. tech2 (Posts: 1313; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Only limitation would be that you won't get updates for apps
9. abdane (Posts: 471; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
you can download them through blackamrt, blackmart does have updates for pirated apps...
5. illusionmist (Posts: 81; Member since: 29 Jan 2013)
So you're saying that piracy is awesome and getting apps legitimately is lame? And you wonder why developers prefer iOS? Wat.
10. Finalflash (Posts: 1128; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
They don't though, there was an article on here a while ago that showed the market shifted. Even if 20% of the market on Android buy apps and the rest pirate, that is still bigger than the iOS market. So it really doesn't matter in that comparison and you'd have to compare Android to itself to see damages.
2. naveenstuns (Posts: 156; Member since: 19 Feb 2012)
Well I own a android phone for 1 year and I haven't bought a single app till now :D
6. bucky (Posts: 1222; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
Unfortunate proof in this thread why apps come second still on android.
7. sum182 (Posts: 217; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
Yea, thats still piracy guys, and it does cripple the ecosystem a good bit. Even with the newer encryption, you still have lucky patcher and the modded Play store to bypass it. Just download Google Opinion Rewards and earn playstore credits for surveys. I've got $6 already, been $1 a survey. You only get surveys when google sends them to you.
8. PapaSmurf (Posts: 6621; Member since: 14 May 2012)
That's what I've been doing. Can't complain about free credits.
13. Gaurav008 (Posts: 265; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
Unfortunately, it is available to users in US only. Would be great if they expand to other countries too.
11. JunkCreek (Posts: 379; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Why mac losses to windows 7/8 still, windows 7/8 had so many piracy apps and games also. Popularity and freedom for using and operating also able to modifying some ui elements to meet user preference is the key.
And how to get cheaper/even free apps on both android or iOS and even Windows 7/8, just "ask" Google. If you know how, just as fast as u hit the enter/go, the result will be fascinating.